Joe Callahan may have to be released before sunday game for the Saints to dress a full roster. [Edit: Released per rotoworld] (1 Viewer)

Hope we timed this right. Throw him onto our PS when no other teams could afford to waive someone and put him on their 53 man roster.

If Green Bay really wants him they will just pluck him off the PS later. He needs to stay on 53 man to be protected.

If Green Bay really wants him they will just pluck him off the PS later. He needs to stay on 53 man to be protected.

I would think they can sign him to their 53 if they wanted him that bad. But he wasn't on the 53 then, and I'm not sure they'd give up the spot now to get him back. Time will tell. I hope we can keep him because he seems like someone we can develop for life after Brees.

Wow OP great call. Morons down thumbed you

Now Callahan is on waivers, which means he can be claimed by anyone of the other 31 teams. If not he would be a free agent and the Saints could resign him to the roster or the practice squard.

Right now the packers have so many issues with the depth at RB, that im not sure if they would use a roster spot at QB.

You mean to tell me there is NO ONE on the 53 man roster (Murphy) that we could cut to claim this kid? This guy has potential.

You mean to tell me there is NO ONE on the 53 man roster (Murphy) that we could cut to claim this kid? This guy has potential.

Cause Murphy is dressing and playing on sunday and he will play alot on special teams with Lasco out this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom