Joe Callahan may have to be released before sunday game for the Saints to dress a full roster. [Edit: Released per rotoworld] (1 Viewer)

Why is this even a thread? They could dress him or even dress an injured player. There is no rule that they have to play all 46.

It sounded this week like coach is ready to give him another shot at kick returning, possibly.

When I saw Tomylee pop that punt return, I was thinking Murphy would be the next to be cut to make room for Rankins or whomever.

don't see that happening, he would be picked up, either by green bay or someone else

With 6 players being already being inactive. The Saints are down to 47 players left, of which they have to dress 46. So if they have 1 more players who cant dress, they would have to either dress Callahan or waive him and sign someone off the practice squard to have full team on sunday.

Your math is off. Everything is fine. Callahan is on the roster - that had been resolved earlier in the week.

Are you counting Rankins in your numbers? Because he gets a roster exemption right now.

RIP Big Tom Callahan's boy.

GB would have to get him back on active roster to bring him back, so we might actually get away with getting him to our p-squad--at least for a week or two...

This is a bizarre move. I don't understand it.

If you go back to the 2008 season Joey Harrington was the 3rd QB and he was cut a few times the day before a game so the Saints could active a player from the PS to the gameday roster. And I think Chase Daniels was moved time also in 2009.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom