Joe Flacco's agent said he should be the highest paid QB in the NFL (1 Viewer)

of course he is. That's HIS job. Flacco's iron is red hot right now, now is the time you get paid, the big bucks. I'd do the same thing, whether he's deserving or not.

Flacco's best games are Drew Brees' average games.. Maybe this will become a trend. Winning quarterback of the Superbowl is the best quarterback in the league!!

I like Flacco a lot. I definitely think he should be one of the highest paid QBs; however, the highest paid is ridiculous.

Hey, the more he gets, the less they have to spend elsewhere. I, for one, hope he gets his asking price.

I think he is a wonderful young QB, if he wins anouther SB yes his name will/should be up there.

Stat wise, he is far off from the greats of the last 10 years.

But, I digress, I will take rings ANY day over stat records, if he rings again, then his name SHOULD be up their in the top 5.

Right now, I see him under Peyton's salary, like around 13/14mil a year, I think Payton is 15/18year?

Thanks

Winning a super in the last year of your contract is about as good as it gets for a QB that plays a big role in getting that team there.. Flacco and his agent have ALL the leverage now, its either pay him what he wants or watch your franchise fold

Winning a super in the last year of your contract is about as good as it gets for a QB that plays a big role in getting that team there.. Flacco and his agent have ALL the leverage now, its either pay him what he wants or watch your franchise fold

Or pay him want he wants AND watch your franchise fold ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom