N/S Joe Horn’s son tearing it up for s. Carolina today (1 Viewer)

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saw a few plays of Clemson Georgia Tech and saw a player named Swilling

Was wondering if that was Pat’s son if I recall Pat went to GT

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Smith just "Mossed" that Auburn defender in the end zone.

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is he good or Auburn bad? I see they're ranked 15 but what the heck does that even mean these days?

Dude just kicked a 39 yd FG which in kicking is not always automatic in college. What I always like about college is that I always say, You never know what's going to happen, esp. in kicking. But what's weird is the college kicking has been good (Gators, Mizzou I think, LSU)! Maybe since kickers are kind of a one-man team, they were able to do a lot of practicing while social distancing!

Last edited:

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saw a few plays of Clemson Georgia Tech and saw a player named Swilling

Was wondering if that was Pat’s son if I recall Pat went to GT
Personal: Father, Pat Swilling, played defensive line for Georgia Tech from 1982-85 ...

Personal: Father, Pat Swilling, played defensive line for Georgia Tech from 1982-85 ...

It seems it would have been both playing:

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is he good or Auburn bad? I see they're ranked 15 but what the heck does that even mean these days?

Dude just kicked a 39 yd FG which in kicking is not always automatic in college. What I always like about college is that I always say, You never know what's going to happen, esp. in kicking. But what's weird is the college kicking has been good (Gators, Mizzou I think, LSU)! Maybe since kickers are kind of a one-man team, they were able to do a lot of practicing while social distancing!

Are you implying that OSU and Penn St's records of 0-0 haven't earned them those Top 10 rankings!!!!! (They're UNDEFEATED, man!!!!!!)(I'd say "woman", but then it might seem condescending...) : - )

(Next you'll be saying Oregon, Michigan and Wisconsin 0-0 records hasn't earned them their Top 20 rankings.) ; - )

Reaction score

We are just bad....

WDE

:(

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Are you implying that OSU and Penn St's records of 0-0 haven't earned them those Top 10 rankings!!!!! (They're UNDEFEATED, man!!!!!!)(I'd say "woman", but then it might seem condescending...) : - )

(Next you'll be saying Oregon, Michigan and Wisconsin 0-0 records hasn't earned them their Top 20 rankings.) ; - )

NOTE: I hope all understand that the above post was in "Sarcasm Font".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joe Horn was best Saints receiver Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 74
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: South Carolina CB Jaycee Horn, Joe Horn's son, has the game of his life vs. Auburn SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights the Drew Brees leap vs. Carolina SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: CSC’s What Just Happened talks Saints 27-24 win against Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
3 Biggest takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs the Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
td2w [Baldy Breakdowns] - Week 7 - Vs. Carolina Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Fleur-de-Links, October 26: Saints emerge victorious against Carolina Panthers following bye week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Game recap - New Orleans Saints defeat Carolina Panthers 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
Kamara runs Saints to victory after they run out of receivers, 27-24 over Carolina. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
I hope the Saints use the 1RB 4 TE package vs Carolina Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Dan in Lafayette Tony Chachere's Key Ingredients to a New Orleans Saints victory vs. Carolina Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees reacts to New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers Week 7, Teddy Bridgewater Is No-Problem SR News Page Articles 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Carolina Panthers stack up for Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five questions before the New Orleans Saints reunite with Teddy Bridgewater, Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans can be in that number of 3,000 for Carolina game in the Superdome Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints GM Mickey Loomis joins WWL Radio to discuss the bye week and preparations for division rival Carolina Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
3,000 fans will be allowed in the dome for Sunday's game vs. Carolina [MERGED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 59
Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints: Key Matchups Saints RSS News Feeds 0