N/S Joe Horn’s son tearing it up for s. Carolina today (1 Viewer)

Saw a few plays of Clemson Georgia Tech and saw a player named Swilling

Was wondering if that was Pat’s son if I recall Pat went to GT

Smith just "Mossed" that Auburn defender in the end zone.

Is he good or Auburn bad? I see they're ranked 15 but what the heck does that even mean these days?

Dude just kicked a 39 yd FG which in kicking is not always automatic in college. What I always like about college is that I always say, You never know what's going to happen, esp. in kicking. But what's weird is the college kicking has been good (Gators, Mizzou I think, LSU)! Maybe since kickers are kind of a one-man team, they were able to do a lot of practicing while social distancing!

Last edited:
Saw a few plays of Clemson Georgia Tech and saw a player named Swilling

Was wondering if that was Pat’s son if I recall Pat went to GT

Personal: Father, Pat Swilling, played defensive line for Georgia Tech from 1982-85 ...

Personal: Father, Pat Swilling, played defensive line for Georgia Tech from 1982-85 ...

It seems it would have been both playing:

Is he good or Auburn bad? I see they're ranked 15 but what the heck does that even mean these days?

Dude just kicked a 39 yd FG which in kicking is not always automatic in college. What I always like about college is that I always say, You never know what's going to happen, esp. in kicking. But what's weird is the college kicking has been good (Gators, Mizzou I think, LSU)! Maybe since kickers are kind of a one-man team, they were able to do a lot of practicing while social distancing!

Are you implying that OSU and Penn St's records of 0-0 haven't earned them those Top 10 rankings!!!!! (They're UNDEFEATED, man!!!!!!)(I'd say "woman", but then it might seem condescending...) : - )

(Next you'll be saying Oregon, Michigan and Wisconsin 0-0 records hasn't earned them their Top 20 rankings.) ; - )

We are just bad....

WDE

:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom