Joe Horn was best Saints receiver (1 Viewer)

Blake was fine....but Brooks had a tougher schedule.

That may be true. But we know that ultimately Brooks was just an above average talent that was lacking a few key ingredients to being a championship contender. That is very possibly or even most likely true of Blake too. But it's the not knowing that makes you wonder

That may be true. But we know that ultimately Brooks was just an above average talent that was lacking a few key ingredients to being a championship contender. That is very possibly or even most likely true of Blake too. But it's the not knowing that makes you wonder
Brooks and Blake had similar careers.

Colston.

Horn looked good with Brooks because they both played street ball and neither knew what a route tree was.

MT on better pace than anyone else, but needs to maintain.
You are 100% talking about Willie Jackson. Street ball on broken plays earned Jackson a 1000yd season and he couldn't do anything anywhere when left. Horn was NOT Willie Jackson.

Agree on Colston just being something special. His stats play down his impact with us.

As of right now that honor belongs to Colston. But you know CGM is coming for it really hard.

Colston is my fave Saints receiver but yes Thomas 'could' overtake him
Deuce is my favorite running back but Ingram almost unseated him. Now even if Ingram came back and broke the rushing record I will stick with Deuce.

Jeff Blake Vs Aaron Brooks.

Brooks had all the physical qualities you want in a QB. Strong arm, mobile, but made some horrible mistakes, a Brett Favre type gunslinger

Blake was the Veteran, really smart, mobile enough, not the strongest arm but threw a beautiful and accurate deep ball.

I hate that Blake lost his job due to injury. I really think with Blake as our QB we would have had some really great seasons which ultimately would have effected where we are today with Sean and Drew and winning a Super Bowl. Brooks did get us our first ever Playoff Win but not much else. We will never know what could have been had Blake not gotten injured but it worked out for the Team later on.

You are 100% talking about Willie Jackson. Street ball on broken plays earned Jackson a 1000yd season and he couldn't do anything anywhere when left. Horn was NOT Willie Jackson.

Agree on Colston just being something special. His stats play down his impact with us.

Hollywood never had a 3 TD playoff game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom