Joe Horn? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Seriously-he was darn good at catching those underneath routes and getting alot of mileage out of. Something you need against a Cover 2 team.

I think Patten is better.

Seriously-he was darn good at catching those underneath routes and getting alot of mileage out of. Something you need against a Cover 2 team.

If horn had played last night then he would have probably had 100 yards recieving.

we need a true 1a or #2 reciever.

Meachem might have to play eventually in order to bring us something...anything that we are not getting from henderson.

Yes I agree that this team really missed Joe Horn.
many will deny it, but if this team is to go to the superbowl and face more afc teams then robert meachem will have to give us something down the road.

i totally agree, Meachem needs to come up huge when we make it to the playoffs to be successful this season

I don't think Joe Horn would have changed very much if anything about that game.

It's Deuce we shouldn't have gotten rid of. Wait, we did get rid of him, right?

I honestly don't think that Horn wouldn't have made any difference at all. The Colts were getting way too much pressure on Brees. All around, it was a horrible second half for the Saints on both sides of the ball. I think one of the only positive things that can be said about the game last night was that Lance Moore had a couple of decent kick returns. It was almost as if they didn't even want to play in the second half. I hope they're better prepared next week for Tampa.

I honestly don't think that Horn wouldn't have made any difference at all. The Colts were getting way too much pressure on Brees. All around, it was a horrible second half for the Saints on both sides of the ball. I think one of the only positive things that can be said about the game last night was that Lance Moore had a couple of decent kick returns. It was almost as if they didn't even want to play in the second half. I hope they're better prepared next week for Tampa.
then you have never seen him play against tampa or against the rams when lovie coached them.

You people are something else, you really think if the mighty Joe Horn was still on the team that he would have made the difference and we would have won? Unbelievable!

Joe Horn would have destroyed the Colts, hurt himself in the process and would have been playing golf every Sunday for the next 15 games.

Uh, no it wouldn't have matter.

Before last night night, you forgot the last time that we played Dungy's Colts.
It was a mass slaughter on primetime like last night.
Horn was talking trash when miked up before the game about the Colts secondary.
Horn was shut down.
Did nothing against them.
Offense was turning the ball over like mad.
The Tampa-2 gaves us fits if we don't commit to running the ball.

That game was a bigger blowout than this one!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom