Joe Mixon - Draft (1 Viewer)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bold Prediction: Mixon goes Round 2. <a href="https://t.co/vY4ZQA19lV">https://t.co/vY4ZQA19lV</a></p>&mdash; Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) <a href="https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/834070109169864706">February 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I can see Dallas go for this guy in round 2. Elliot / Mixon would be deadly. Just about as deadly as Ingram / Mixon.

I think of it this way. Mixon is McCaffrey with baggage but without having to spend a high pick. Very good comparison in my opinion.

I would like to think we have the necessary coaching and veterans to be able to take on players who have made some boneheaded decisions. However, we apparently don't, based on recent history so I say we should pass on bringing him in. Dallas or the Raider seem better suited to dealing with these type of diva players than we do.

I think it's overly stubborn to let him fall too far. He's a steal in the 3rd, a cause for all night celebration in the 4th. I hope he's a Saint. As I've said, he's a bigger, stronger and faster Pierre Thomas.
Agree. As far as the issue with the female, she instigated the whole incident by hitting him to the face first, and continued to provoke. Not saying I like or agree with th final results, but her hands were not clean in that incident.

This kid will be a major weapon in a Sean Payton offense and I would draft him in the 3rd if he's there if I was a GM . Let's not condem the kid and remember he's young and made mistakes like we all have and I can almost bet that he would be a lethal weapon in our offense and make the pro bowl as a rookie . I prefer him over all the backs coming out this year and yes even Mccaffrey of Standford . But Mccaffrey would be my second choice with the kid from Tennessee 3rd . This is the type of back we are missing in our offense .

I wonder if he would have punched your wife, sister, or mother in the face, breaking her skull, would you still think "he was just a kid", "people make mistakes", or "he deserves a third chance"?:scratch:

Joe Mixon made a horrible decision... So did that girl. Slap a 220 pound football player in the face. That kills me when a woman thinks she can do that because she can't get hit back.. Doesn't make it right. But that was two extremely unintelligent decisions. I don't think Payton would draft him in any round. He wouldn't do that to his reputation.

I agree but some on here need to know this young man was 17 years old when this happened now you can't tell me you didn't anything stupid when were young? Let's not condemn this young man for a stupid act when he was young. It's more important to see what kind of person he is now. Even Donte Stallworth go a second chance after killing somebody.

I can see Dallas go for this guy in round 2. Elliot / Mixon would be deadly. Just about as deadly as Ingram / Mixon.

I think of it this way. Mixon is McCaffrey with baggage but without having to spend a high pick. Very good comparison in my opinion.

Did you see McCaffrey during the combine? This is a big deal to him. He doesn't take anything for granted even though he is gifted and heralded. He has a chip on his shoulder and he's going to make the NFL his new favorite toy. Talent only gets you so far...it's why Christine Michael, who is probably one of the five most talented backs in the NFL, can't keep a job...when Tim Hightower does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom