Joe Morgan on his DWI arrest: 'I made a mistake for sure' (1 Viewer)

Deacon Blues

867-5309 (R.I.P. Deacon)
Reaction score
12013405-mmmain.jpg

"I made a mistake for sure," Morgan said after the Saints final minicamp practice. "As a man I can say that. It was something that was truly a mistake. The good thing about it is that I didn't get hurt and nobody else got hurt. That was a God given thing. God is teaching me a listen. I'm learning. I learned the hard way, but it's good that I actually learned that lesson."

New Orleans Saints WR Joe Morgan on his DWI arrest: 'I made a mistake for sure' | NOLA.com

Good attitude. Now he just needs to play some ball and put it behind him.

At least he's manning up and taking responsibility. I'll give him that much.

The important thing is that nobody was hurt. I've made the same mistake myself many times.

Dude just call somebody next time...:idunno:

Not sure who would red thumb that, if you have drank 1 beer, stay off the roads, its not just your life, its others.

This is coming from someone who has made my mistake and has been crashed into by a drunk person that caused both cars to be totaled.

Pickup the phone call the NFL need a ride hotline, or the Saints hotline, just call someone.

Not sure who would red thumb that, if you have drank 1 beer, stay off the roads, its not just your life, its others.

This is coming from someone who has made my mistake and has been crashed into by a drunk person that caused both cars to be totaled.

Pickup the phone call the NFL need a ride hotline, or the Saints hotline, just call someone.

If I had to guess, I don't think he was red thumbbed due to his advice not being sound........it was probably because we've already had plenty of "Next time call a cab" and "Joe Morgan is an idiot" in the original thread. There's no use in cluttering up another one with it. This is a thread about Joe Morgan acknowledging a mistake.

I'm cool with his statement. Seams genuine. People do dumb things. Sounds like he recognizes it and hopefully did learn from it.

Fair enough for him taken responsibility, hope this makes him go out there and play even harder for us :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom