Joe out for this weekend? {mod edit - rumor} (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I saw on another message board that Joe was definitely out for this weekend...

word is that he didn't make the trip due to his groin injury...

anyone else here this?

According to NFL.com Injury Report:

New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
NO OUT TE Ernie Conwell (Knee)

QUESTIONABLE T Jammal Brown (Ankle)
RB Reggie Bush (Ankle)
WR Joe Horn (Groin)

PROBABLE WR Michael Lewis (Hamstring)
T Jon Stinchcomb (Toe)
T Zach Strief (Finger)
CB Fred Thomas (Hamstring)

TB OUT QB Chris Simms (Splenectomy)

QUESTIONABLE MLB Shelton Quarles (Knee)
DE Simeon Rice (Shoulder)
DT Ellis Wyms (Ankle)

PROBABLE CB Juran Bolden (Hip)

I haven't heard that he was out, only that he was questionable. If he is out someone is going to have to step up big time because other than Horn and Colston we don't have any dependable receivers. We might see more of Reggie in the passing game if that's the case.

I saw on another message board that Joe was definitely out for this weekend...

word is that he didn't make the trip due to his groin injury...

anyone else here this?

If it was on another message board I wouldn't worry about it.....I would find it very unlikely he wouldn't make the trip due to a groin injury and when his status was questionable.

link please?

did you even read my post? i said i READ ON ANOTHER MESSAGE board...

would you like me to send you a link to the other board so you can read the same thing there?

i know he's listed as questionable...but that would hurt if he is, in fact, out...

If it was on another message board I wouldn't worry about it.....I would find it very unlikely he wouldn't make the trip due to a groin injury and when his status was questionable.

that's what i'm thinking...probably just someone trying to stir something up...

who dat?

Since when is Reggie questionable. Didn't coach say he'll be back and better then ever this weekend earlier this week?

Since when is Reggie questionable. Didn't coach say he'll be back and better then ever this weekend earlier this week?

Any player that has some kind of injury has to be listed on the injury report somehow. Of course its up to the coach, and sometimes the player, how that player is listed. You can play games with the other that way. If Reggie was listed as probable, Tampa would just assume he is playing but with him listed as questionable now they are not sure if they should prepare for him or not. Its just a strategy thing. I'm pretty sure Reggie will be playing.

i saw on espn.com that Joe was playing tomorrow

Last edited:
according to Sirius NFL network Joe practiced Friday and he probably will play Sunday

What i've read in numerous places, is Horn and bush most likely are playing, and Jammal brown is really questionable, as he's got a walking boot on.
That's the one that really worries me, not horn as much as in the past.
Granted not having horn would hurt, but not having starting LT, OUCH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom