Joe Rogan Got PAID (Podcast Moving To Spotify) (1 Viewer)

Spotify seems to be making a big push
I noticed that there were several shows I was interested in that I could only find on Spotify
There also seeemed to be way more right leaning and Christian podcasts than I would normally see on the Apple page

I REALLY don’t want podcasts going the way of streaming tv, but multiple platforms seems to be where this is heading

Rogan is a great facilitator of open minded intellectual discussion. Some of his interviews with fighters and comedians turn out boring, but most of his podcast are interesting and thought-provoking.

My favorite recent interview is with Gabrielle Reece. I want every woman in my family to listen to that conversation. What a hell of a woman.

Rogan is a great facilitator of open minded intellectual discussion. Some of his interviews with fighters and comedians turn out boring, but most of his podcast are interesting and thought-provoking.

Yeah, i find his little comedy clique to be mostly annoying and unfunny. In fact, Rogan is a pretty awful comedian himself. I do like Theo Von though.

I like when he has people that are much smarter than he is. That’s when he actually shuts up and listens. Sean Carrol is always a good one.

I read he just got a new contract worth 250+ million
I guess the past racist remarks, faux science, and conspiracy theories didn't deter spotify

I read he just got a new contract worth 250+ million
I guess the past racist remarks, faux science, and conspiracy theories didn't deter spotify

Call him racist all you like be you don't get continual returning guests like Neil deGrasse Tyson, or being revered by Stephen A Smith in the video above if you are racist.

Call him racist all you like be you don't get continual returning guests like Neil deGrasse Tyson, or being revered by Stephen A Smith in the video above if you are racist.

Maybe you can explain to me how a white person using the N word multiple times on audio/video can't be racist? OR maybe you casually dismiss such 'harmless' acts? And to be specific, I would like you to use YOUR words to explain this. Not what some talking head has said or whatever.

Last edited:
Having returning guests doesn't clear a person of being a racist. And what's to say those guests you indicated aren't racist themselves?

Maybe you can explain to me how a white person using the N word multiple times on audio/video can't be racist? OR maybe you casually dismiss such 'harmless' acts.
No one needs to explain anything. Whatever happened to redemption? Forgiveness? Growth? I don't imagine you are the same ignorant person you were 10 years ago, either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom