Joe Schobert (1 Viewer)

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
Apparently he's hitting the open market. Schobert and D.Davis would be buck freaking wild at the LB positions! Schobert's barely 26, a 3 down be and is sky rocketing talent. This dude a complete LB. I hope we target, peruse, and manage to land Joe Schobert in FA this year.

I’d prefer we spend FA $ on LBs than WR at this point so I’m all aboard. Wasn’t Craig Robertson also from Cleveland?
Better to draft CB/WRs given the crazy cost in FA. Cole Beasley makes slightly less than D. Davis. DD is 31 and will be FA after this season, though I don’t see him slowing down.

Apparently he's hitting the open market. Schobert and D.Davis would be buck freaking wild at the LB positions! Schobert's barely 26, a 3 down be and is sky rocketing talent. This dude a complete LB. I hope we target, peruse, and manage to land Joe Schobert in FA this year.

That's the best case scenario

Schobert has been one of the league's best kept secrets for a couple years now.

Absolutely a dawg in coverage, and gritty against the run. He would be the best compliment to Demario.

I havent said this about a lot of guys this year, but I think the Front Office should make signing Joe a Top Priority. I think he would really help take this defense to the next level

I read a blurb on Rotoworld saying that he’s looking for a deal north of 10m a year.

This guy is a total package LB, would be an awesome addition to our D! There is absolutely no reason Kiko should be on our roster at his cap number--esp as it only leaves 775,000 behind in dead money to chop him.

I picked him up in a Dynasty FF league last year about mid-season. He's a freaking tackling machine. I think he had a few sacks and forced fumbles. If we can afford him, he would awesome. Could call OP!

Some Cleveland fans on Twitter reacting to this news say he’s a tackle missing machine ?. High character player but cost too much at $10 mil/year

Based on what Collins got (he is 4+ yrs older than Joe) and Martinez got (as well as Klein)...we really ought to be kicking the tires here. My guess Joe and his agent are waiting on Littleton to sign, but maybe we can find a way in before it happens. He would be such a great fit on our D.

I’m guessing that Cory and Joe will try to exceed what Miami gave Kyle. That would put us out of the price range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom