Joe Vitt - Hired by the Denver Broncos (1 Viewer)

If there was any doubt that Payton has full control of the Broncos, there can be doubt no longer. Whoever the GM is, he’s a cuck at this point. Payton is acting like Pablo Escobar stocking the halls of Broncos power with his favorite sicarios.

Boy, he's gettin' the whole band back together.

Kinda amazing to be honest. This guy keeps getting jobs due to nepotism. It's a skill at this point.
That word just jumped in my head, too, before I saw this post. But, yeah, they're not related that we know of but come on, man.

He needed someone to move into the vacated Russell Wilson office.

These coach and a few player signings aren't that big of a deal. Payton installs a system and changes cultures.

These guys are there to help change that dysfunctional Hackett/Wilson culture.

This all just feels so odd. I don’t know, I guess I believed all the hype and thought SP had a special relationship with Nola. And of course he always will but I don’t know. Something about this wasn’t the story I wanted, but it’s the story we get. Only redemption is if the saints can win the big one.

Man, there are some really strange takes on this thread. Vitt was hired as a "senior defensive assistant". So what? Payton clearly likes the guy and is bringing him on the staff. Who cares?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom