Joe's tongue is BLEEDING!! (1 Viewer)

Joe is always at the Treasure Chest...My Mom sees him there all the time. Very approachable person and always talks with people when he is there.
Class Act!!!
I hope he smokes Pitt like he did the front nine!

This game is going to be a very tough challenge for us. As bad as I want us to win, it wouldnt suprise me one bit if we get beaten by more than one score. Pittsburgh isnt as bad as their record. BDM

I was there last night and met joe he was really cool. I asked him to sign my monday night ticket during one of the commercials. I told him to sign it, "Aeneas can't cover me." and he laughed and said he hadn't heard that name in a while and he actually signed the ticket, "Aeneas never covered me!" I told him ive been a fan of his since 2000 he replied, "much love dog" shook his hand and wished him luck Sunday. Later i won a Budweiser Tshirt signed by hollywood. What a great night. Not to mention the chargrilled oysters. O by the way he said he's practicin madden on playstation so he can, "Bust his son's skull" when he gets home. He should be an entertainer after football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom