Joey and Roy's Wrestling Forum

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Need to keep this one up even though Joey not here, Cyber Sunday is this sunday Who willl be the champion of champions?

Cena wins , No titles change cause it's his title on the line ...

In a strange event dx win w/ help of Eric Bischoff ....

Is it me or is Smackdown dare i say gettin better ????? Kane n Taker again .

oh please let them fight London n Kendrick for the titles ....

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Cyber Sunday was horrible, did you see how out of shape hot rod looked, champion of champions did not live up to the hype. grade C-

Need Jericho back

Smackdown has improved maybe Kane was what they needed

Flair N Piper tag champs 1st title match @ Snuka n Steamboat maybe ?

Did u see TNA --- Road Dogg n Billy Gunn quit and said they were goin to WWE , and was tryin to tell TNA to suck it , but they kept turin off thier mic

And dear god K-fed again ????????? Vince what are u thinking please .

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Lets bring back our thread Joey, STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE COLD is BACK lol. Battle of the Billioniares lol, Hopefully Taker streak continues no way after all the people he has beaten that Batista is the one to end his streak. HBK should win, then HHH will beat the hell out of him . Unfortunately.

As for TNA Scott Stenier is out of shape, I hate to say it but when is Jeff Jarrett returning, why give Sting the title for just one month.

OUT

Long time we have had this post .. Yeah i knew Austin was comin back gotta promote his movie too ... As for Batisu , I do hope he loses , he was so much as a heel in Evaloution , then he is as a pretty boy .... I see HHH somehow showin up at Mania , and either screwin HBK by hook or crook .. Meaning on purpose or by accident ... And yes i agree if HBK wins , then HHH comes back and starts to get jealous in time and by Summerslam they fight ...
As for this stupid Hair v Hair match , Mcmahon only did that to get the media talkin and boy did it work . All over the place .. More tix sales and more PPV sales ...

TNA has gotten a lil boring lately with the whole Sting/Abyss thing ,, I do agree Steiner cant last 5 mins in the ring .. Angle would beat him so bad ...
Jeff Jarrett should be comin back soon , and TNA is lookin to sign Hogan ( although he signed a 20 year deal w/ WWE ) Did u see that crazy // I look for Hogan show up at Mania ... But he can still sign w/ TNA too ...
TNA also is rumored to be signing Jerricho , Chavo , RVD , and Big Show ( if he wants to wrestle again ) ..
I think Don West needs to go , HES GARBAGE !!!!!!!!

And last i do like the fact that now WWE has everyone and everyshow , I actually watch ECW N SD again , makes it interesting ..
And GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW PLAYBOY !!
I hear Maria could be next !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM OUT !!!

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Joey, FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE WWE, man it was nice to see the return of THE GREAT ONE. The road to Wrestlemania has begun I always get a little pumped around this time, still not lik ethe good ole days but its still Wrestlemania, hopefully Melina kicks Ashley's butt.

TNA- still have too watch last weeks episodes.

FINALLY THE PLAYBOY HAS COME TO MY HOUSE .. MY GOD IS ASHLEY SMOKING !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah the WWE needs The Rock back , did u hear the crowd , they were louder then for Austin ...
TNA hasnt been nothin exciting lately ... Scott Steiner cant last 5 mins in a match , he is so out of shape ring wise ...
Sting and Abyss im done with ..
Mania could be decent , could care less about HAIR V HAIR match .. That s just about gettin the media and networks to talk ..

Roy gonna watch Mania ?

What are your predictions .
I m seein 2 title changes .. Taker wins .. And Hbk wins , and i think HHH shows up in some form ...

I think Orton or Jeff Hardy wins the ladder match , and u can see Orton turining face again comin ..

I also read Jeff Jarrett will be back at the big TNA PPV .As a face !!!!!!!

Boy was I OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well i got taker right ..
Great match between Cena/HBK ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
I am here alive and well my friend, just been looking at reception halls and stuff, man that is a chore. On to business, a 4 way for the title at backlash how will Cena escape this time to receive even more boos the next night on RAw man I hope Orton wins it all, I just want to see a fresh face with the belt.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon does he not look like an evil Clark Kent.

TNA- awaiting the 5th member of Angle's Team, how about Kevin Nash and get him back wrestling and in a main event?

Roy its Jarrett , i bet ya !!!!

I think if u didnt give HBK the title at Mania then he dont get it ... Edge has the best mic skills and Orton is under the investagation for steriods , so i think Edge wins the belt someway somehow , time for a new champ i think ...

Then turn Cena heel ...

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
I have not watched TNA yet, but that is a great suggestion time for Jeff to come back, Tired of Rated R I really would like Orton, honestly I think HBK, he is leaving the DX stuff and teh old Heatbreak Kid is back, have him feud with a face HHH when he returns regardless Cena is stale. Heel may be a good thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom