Joey Porter Guarantees Steeler Win Over Saints Sunday (MERGED 3X) (1 Viewer)

I have a real bad feeling that we are going to lose.

Why because we playing on the road (Saints: 4-1)

.......because we they defending champs who are 2-6

.......because the "experts" pick the Steelers

......or because their big mouth LB guarantee victory

I can't wait for this game, it us against everybody, Payton have this team focused, and wont let outside criticism affect this team. Get used to these Saints.

:bartmat:

Nothing's guaranteed to any team, but it's amazing:

If you can match up well with your opponent's weaknesses, if you play smart error free ball, if you're well coached and prepared, and if you have the talent.... you'll win more than you lose.

The reason Pitt has lost more than they've won this year is because they haven't been doing the above - in particular on the coaching and error free end.

I don't have a bad feeling about it at all, especially after what this team learned about itself after the Raven's game.

If we lose, it will be because Pitt beat us, not because we weren't ready this time, or because we tried "cute' plays, or didn't take and exploit what they were giving us.

This is a very good team... Get used to it for awhile.

Last edited:
How soon many of us forget:

Just before the Sep 25th (Mon night) game vs. Atlanta, Warrick Dunn stated that the Falcons were "unstoppable."

Uhhh, ...I believe the game tape revealed another outcome.

Ask Jim Henderson, and he'll confirm that Dunn's remark became BULLETIN BOARD stuff before the MNF game.

Saints 23-3 over the Falclowns. :hihi:

We now have more "bulletin board" material.

Joey Porter has just put another log or two on the Saints' fire; not that Payton didn't already have it going on before that remark. :scratch:

I hope Deuce knocks Porter on his rear end. My dad says this is Reggie's break out game too.

YES!!! :smilies-26791: :ylsuper: Trash talking at it's best, Lockerroom Material to feed off of During Practice.. Joe Horn will magically Heal Tonight.

Payton and Company will open it up on the Steelers and they will score over 30 points and really send a message through the league. Payton pllease open it up on the Steelers in the first half and pound Deuce and Karney in the 2nd half. 4 or 5 wide in the first half. Colston, Horn, Henderson, Bush, Copper, and put in Beerman on some occasions.

Hey JOEY PORTER who you gonna guard then PATNA. Way to much speed huh buddy. He better put on his track shoes for this one baby. It's gonna be prime-time Sunday night and Colston will have the biggest game of his young career come Sunday Night. Joe get right because you will paly a big factor in this game come Sunday and also Deuce. I hope you guys wasn't in that hot heat up in Jackson Mississippi for nothing. Go get'em Saints!!!

Porter Guarantees Victory Against New Orleans

Ok Mr.Porter, I guarantee that your going to eat those words.

You know me," Porter said, "I want to put some of the pressure on my shoulder for us to go out and get this victory: We will come back with a victory on Sunday."

http://football.realgm.com/

hello1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom