Johansson Criticises Pres. Bush (2 Viewers)

So if one of her HIV tests comes up positive...how does that make here more socially aware?

Well, it doesn't, of course. However, it would enable her to tell prospective partners about her status so that they could make the decision about whether they wanted to take the risk of having sex with her (presumably protected sex). If she were infected and did not know about it, her chances of passing it to someone else would be greater. Hence, getting tested is the responsible thing to do in order to minimize the chances of infecting others.

I'll do whatever she tells me.

If she would like to be socially aware then she should auction off the dress and jewelry she is wearing and donate the money to the poor. She would never miss it since any good celebrity would never were there $15k dress more than once.

It would seem that an absent lifestyle might circumvent any worry or fear about contracting the HIV virus. That doesn’t sound liberating to me. Maybe I am a little naïve, but I understood that abstinence works every single time it is use, and is 100% effective in preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS (at least it has for me). Where would we be without the “socially conciseness elite of Hollywood” telling us that we are nothing more then animals that are controlled by our most basic primal instincts.

Its amazing how pro-abstinence people like to spin things to go their way. An actress says she thinks Bush is an idiot and that she gets tested a couple of times a year...and then we get the personal opinion by the poster on how abstinence would solve all the problems...how did that work exactly?

Its amazing how pro-abstinence people like to spin things to go their way. An actress says she thinks Bush is an idiot and that she gets tested a couple of times a year...and then we get the personal opinion by the poster on how abstinence would solve all the problems...how did that work exactly?
Are you saying that he isn't allowed to post his personal opinion on abstinence?

Julia Roberts was on Oprah's show in 2004 and said rapes would be commonplace were Bush reelected. I think the pro-rape lobby and pro-rape Republican consituency (you know who you are!) is sorely disappointed with the election outcome.

The WSJ today has an article addressing the old saw of income inequality. A spate of compelling innovative laws are being proposed, including (duh!) minimum wage increases, college tuition interest-free loans, and income caps on CEOs. None of this will work.

What will work? One word: collectivization. Replace Karl Rove with Karl Marx. From each according to his means, to each according to his needs. The dictatorship of the Proletariate. Send the rich into the fields, and eat them. CEOs taste good! Especially the ones with a little girth!

Hedley Lamarr- "What are you in for?"
Criminal: "Rape, murder, arson, rape, and robbery"
HL- "You said rape twice"
C- "I like rape"

If she cares so much, then I invite Miss Johansson to star in a detailed sex-ed video, for nationwide distribution, co-starring me.

I think that if she posed for Playboy that would really be giving the President "what for"...

I think if you read the article that was posted you might find the nexus in my train of thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom