Johansson Criticises Pres. Bush (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
SCARLETT JOHANSSON has slammed Pres. Bush for his staunch conservative views on sex, criticising the Republican for being too unrealistic in his opinions on the topic...
see link below...
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/johansson criticises president bush_1014136

Johansson “boasted about being so "socially aware" she gets tested for HIV twice a year.” Is that right, Ms. Johansson? WOW, you are certainly a liberated woman! However, I couldn’t help but think, if she is so liberated, why is it that she feels completed to get an HIV test twice a year? It would seem that an absent lifestyle might circumvent any worry or fear about contracting the HIV virus. That doesn’t sound liberating to me. Maybe I am a little naïve, but I understood that abstinence works every single time it is use, and is 100% effective in preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS (at least it has for me). Where would we be without the “socially conciseness elite of Hollywood” telling us that we are nothing more then animals that are controlled by our most basic primal instincts.

Last edited:
Does this come as any surprise, that an actress would be critical of Bush's social policies? And does it come as any surprise that the media actually seems to care what she thinks? Why does starring in a movie make her views on social issues more relevant or newsworthy than yours or mine?

As for her HIV test twice a year, I do not see how that makes anyone more socially aware any more than having a flu shot makes anyone socially aware. Yet I do think it makes a lot of sense to get an HIV test or two every year if you are sexually active and not in a monogamous relationship. I do not see anything at all wrong with her getting tested, and since she is sexually active, apparently, it makes sense for her to get periodically tested.

after seeing the pic of her in this dress, i think she should be slamming her stylist

ScarlettJohansson_400.jpg

/do what you do and let others fail on their own/

O yeah and an HIV test twice a year is not the worst idea in the world, just in case one's monogamy partner turns out to be notsomonogamous.

Last edited:
Johansson says, "We are supposed to be liberated in America but if our President had his way, we wouldn't be educated about sex at all. "Every woman would have six children and we wouldn't be able to have abortions."

I'm not a rabid Bush supporter but does she really believe this? The only thing worse than politicians are celebrities. Just another in a long line of celebrities that think, for reasons unknown, they are experts on societal and economic issues and opine on them regularly.

That is pretty bad. It makes it look like she has a roll of fat in the mid-section. As for the HIV test, I get them when I get my life insurance upped. It is good incentive for the wife to remain faithful at the same time. If you cheat and give me AIDS, I won't be able to get life insurance and you will be out all of that money.

after seeing the pic of her in this dress, i think she should be slamming her stylist

ScarlettJohansson_400.jpg

/do what you do and let others fail on their own/

O yeah and an HIV test twice a year is not the worst idea in the world, just in case one's monogamy partner turns out to be notsomonogamous.

So if one of her HIV tests comes up positive...how does that make here more socially aware?

So if one of her HIV tests comes up positive...how does that make here more socially aware?

Yeah...she seems to be slightly confused in that getting tested twice a year doesn't prevent anything, it just lets her know what creepy crawlies she's already got!

Scarlett Johansson...yawn. Somebody start a thread when Jessica Alba espouses her political views...those would be important.

I personally agree with whatever she says

scarlett-johansson-studio.jpg

Last edited:
I think everyone is missing the bigger picture here... Scarlett Johansson is telling us that she has sex so much, she felt compelled to announce to the world she gets tested at least twice a year because she has so much sex!

Woohoo!

So your saying there is a chance?

Me: Lettttss say like 1 in a thousand??

Scarlett: More like 1 in a million..

Me: SO YOUR SAYIN THERE'S A CHANCE

That's what she told me sandman

:jump: :1party: :fest30: :realsmpickle: :Bandance: :strawb: :piano: :1luvu:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom