Johansson, Cruz Heat Up Allen's Latest (2 Viewers)

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is going to be the best movie in the history of the worldz.

(Feb. 7) - Woody Allen once described Scarlett Johansson as "criminally sexual." In his latest film, the legendary director casts the starlet's sexuality in a whole new light.

Allen and Johansson recently finished work on 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' in Spain. In it, Johansson has "an extremely erotic" sex scene with co-star Penelope Cruz. Go to Page Six for all of the racy details.

http://movies.aol.com/news/story/_a/johansson-cruz-heat-up-allens-latest/20080207120909990001

(Feb. 7) - Woody Allen once described Scarlett Johansson as "criminally sexual."

He certainly qualifies as an authority here.

Just need a cameo by Roman Polaski and this baby is complete.

Nope, this will be a huge tease.

A) Scarlet is among the prude school of Hollywood actresses
B) Woody Allen movie? Seriously?

that Javier Bardem, he is teh LUCKYYYY!

He's gets paid to make out onscreen with his own girlfriend and another actress -- who has already made out with copious numbers of other men.

That's something, but i don't know if i would call it luck. A day's work, i guess. :hihi:

This movie won't likely come anywhere near Louisiana anyway, except for a week or two at the Landmark Canal Place. Get an unrated bootleg :D

Why do have a bad feeling* about this?

*Bad feeling equaling no nudity/implied nudity with bad lighting.

this is most likely the case. Betcha it's arty!

He certainly qualifies as an authority here.

Just need a cameo by Roman Polaski and this baby is complete.

I'm guessing he said that about her when she was 15.

Allen is a perv. But, thank you for this one.

A) Scarlet is among the prude school of Hollywood actresses

:shrug:

Sarah Michelle Gellar won’t do nudity. And Jessica Alba has said the same thing. But one young Hollywood starlet will strip for the cameras if the part calls for it. ’Sexiest Woman Alive’ Scarlett Johansson even demands it.

But she is a professional and wants to go naked if she is in a sex scene as happened during the Island.

MSNBC columnist Jeannette Walls points out that Scarlett has no problem showing the goods.

She was reportedly furious when she was told to wear a bra during a bed scene in “The Island,” according to Michael Bay, the director of the flick.

“Scarlett said, ‘I’m not wearing this bra. I’m going naked,’” Michael Bay told the London Mirror.

“And I said, ‘Scarlett, you can’t go naked - this film is PG!’” Johansson explained, “They wanted me to wear a bra when I woke up. Nobody sleeps in bras - except maybe French women.”

Have you seen her Vanity Fair cover with Keira Knightly as well? I'd link it, but I'm pretty sure it violates the TOS here.

Penelope has also done a few nude scenes.

I think people just wanna rain on my parade. This is the most exciting thing that I've read all year. :ezbill:

Penelope has also done a few nude scenes.

I think people just wanna rain on my parade. This is the most exciting thing that I've read all year. :ezbill:

Woody Allen usually stars in his own films as an elderly man getting the girl. Do you think he'll be part of this twosome to advance the Ingmar Bergmanesque undertones Allen has co-opted to underscore the yin of nihilism and the yang of pootytang?.:9:

I'm not big on Johansson or Cruz, so this most likely won't, imho, be the greatest movie ever heh...Don't get me wrong, they're both very attractive ladies, they just don't do much for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom