John Abraham could be visiting the Saints (1 Viewer)

I know every one wants to get younger, but we don't have a ton of draft picks this year (or last year), so we're going to be forced to use some old guys as stop gaps.

No to Abraham. Production has dropped add that with his age and recent injuries? Nty

Is there anything more useless than an article stating "So and So player COULD visit the Saints!"
Yes. Tebow has visited the Saints. That would be pretty useless.

Speaking of,

The Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League have a "contract waiting for" Tim Tebow to sign if he can't find a job in the NFL.

"We'd love to have him," Predators owner Brett Bouchy said. "I think he would definitely improve as a quarterback in our league. ... Whenever Tim is willing, we have a contract waiting for him to sign." For now, Tebow remains with the Jets, but he shouldn't last much longer in New York.

:smilielol:

Please no. I know it's just a uniform. But I just can't welcome a former Falcons players. Why I wasn't a fan of signing Lofton.

Wow!!! "2 out of 107". I have never, and I've been on this board since it came online, seen 107 thumbs, either way, good or bad... And 107 with only 2 in opposition...

Has Abraham ever played a Rush LB spot? If not, he would seem like an odd fit for a 3-4 DE. But, I assume if he actually does come here that the staff would know where he fits.

Want many are losing sight of is we'll run a base 3-4 but on passing downs and nickel, we'll have 4 guys with there hand in the dirt, rushing the passer and that's where a guy like JA would fit... At his age, he might only see 20 snaps a game as a pass rusher in nickel/dime and that could be his roll...

Meh, lukewarm feeling about the possibility. The guy is getting pretty old. He did have 6 FF and 10 sacks last year though.

I could be wrong but I think I'd take that kind of production from an "old" guy for whatever time he has left in the tank.

Having him around for a role model for some of the younger guys on the roster would help HUGE!!

I could be wrong but I think I'd take that kind of production from an "old" guy for whatever time he has left in the tank.

Having him around for a role model for some of the younger guys on the roster would help HUGE!!

Do you think Junior could get 10 sacks as a full time starter next season?

If we sign an elite CB rather its Winnfield or NA ,Abraham, and Vic Butler....Wow!! Loomis and SP is not sleeping. Get'em in Loomis....Who Dat!!

I'm just not that excited about these old vets , I want younger guys that we can build around not a one or two year rental .

That's fine and you are entitled to your opinion but let me ask you..............how many more seasons do you think the window will be open for this team?

If we sign Abraham, I just get this feeling that we're continuing to bury Wilson and Galette in the depth chart.

Am I wrong in thinking this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom