John Abraham could be visiting the Saints (2 Viewers)

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Profootballtalk's Mike Florio says free agent DE John Abraham could possibly be visiting the Titans and Saints next.

Tennessee was interested in Abraham last offseason before he re-upped in Atlanta on a three-year deal. They're actively searching for more pass-rush help to mix in with Kamerion Wimbley and Derrick Morgan. In New Orleans, Abraham would be a stand-up edge rusher in Rob Ryan's 3-4 defense.

Titans, Saints could be next for Abraham | ProFootballTalk

Definitely would be at least as good as Smith.

Meh, lukewarm feeling about the possibility. The guy is getting pretty old. He did have 6 FF and 10 sacks last year though.

Please no. I know it's just a uniform. But I just can't welcome a former Falcons players. Why I wasn't a fan of signing Lofton.

I picture him more as a true 4-3 DE. Not unlike Will Smith. What did they run when he played with Jets years ago?

Has Abraham ever played a Rush LB spot? If not, he would seem like an odd fit for a 3-4 DE. But, I assume if he actually does come here that the staff would know where he fits.

Please no. I know it's just a uniform. But I just can't welcome a former Falcons players. Why I wasn't a fan of signing Lofton.

And all Lofton did was lead the team in tackles, start all 16 games, and make a huge impact for us?

Might just be a smoke screen. A shot across the bow directed at Will Smith and his agent.

I've always had respect from Abe, one of the few Falcons I could say that about. Babs and TonyG being the other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom