John Cena's Peacemaker from The Suicide Squad getting HBO Max show with James Gunn writing it and directing several episodes (2 Viewers)

I still liked Boba Fett but Peacemaker blows it out of the water.
Same here.

This last episode was forking awesome. Fork yeah!

That was the biggest, ugliest forking cow I've ever seen. Holy sheet...lol.

Peacemaker begging to save Eagly. The hug, hah!

Peacemaker offing his dad, yeah. "This is a really weird time to do your face exercises." then "Tender nice touching." "Hey dude, that's creepy." LMAO.

RIP Murn.

There's no wrong time to rock! 🤘

The end credits scene, dying... :smilielol:

After I posted that I thought about it. I guess it's possible that there's a cell of Murn like butterflies but that one butterfly can effectively kill another and take over a body. Kind of like a carjacking, but in a meat vehicle.
Or as Krieg from Borderlands would call it, a 'meat bicycle'...

Man, I laughed my arse off for the full episode, the end credit scene had me rolling...

Aside from the already posted stuff, man Economos is starting to rack up quite the body count. Lol at the nurse wanting to go kick some arse w/ the gang. Vigilante obviously doesn't know how blast radiuses work lol. Glad Eagly is ok (there's actually a dude listed on IMDB who plays him, so I guess he was hired just to screech?). Loved the Hardcourt vs Judomaster fight. If they blow up the cow inside that cavern, there is going to be cow goo EVERYWHERE lol...

Just so awesome. Again, the cast just works so freakin' well. How many more episodes remain?? I wonder where Judo Master is fitting into this puzzle?
Maybe he was part of a butterfly faction like the now dead boss and was working under cover-ish??

Just so awesome. Again, the cast just works so freakin' well. How many more episodes remain?? I wonder where Judo Master is fitting into this puzzle?
Maybe he was part of a butterfly faction like the now dead boss and was working under cover-ish??
There's one moar episode left...

kinda hoping there is a big DC character cameo of some sort to end the season with a big bang

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom