John Cena's Peacemaker from The Suicide Squad getting HBO Max show with James Gunn writing it and directing several episodes (2 Viewers)

I knew Gunn was gonna be a unique director the first time I watched Slither. He's always written great dialogue.

NSFW language, but the last line has always made me crack up.

Last edited:
DC seems to go more to the hard PG-13/R territory, and I feel like that fits Gunn’s style/humor*. Give that man all the money, DCEU.

*Not that the GotG movies aren’t great, of course
Not sure how this exactly fits into the discussion here, but I've always been a primarily Marvel only type--other than some of the DC cartoons when I was younger. But I loved Peacemaker, and my nephew got me to watch the Titans show on HBO, which I really enjoyed. Since that I have wandered into Doom Patrol and I am absolutely loving that show...which to circle back seems pretty R rated and incredibly fun/crazy...

Not sure how this exactly fits into the discussion here, but I've always been a primarily Marvel only type--other than some of the DC cartoons when I was younger. But I loved Peacemaker, and my nephew got me to watch the Titans show on HBO, which I really enjoyed. Since that I have wandered into Doom Patrol and I am absolutely loving that show...which to circle back seems pretty R rated and incredibly fun/crazy...
The DC shows on HBO have been much better than the movies. Check out the Harley Quinn animated series too.

mostly same but i just couldnt get into doom patrol

Apparently S2 of Peacemaker won't happen until after the next Superman movie, which I think I read will be around July 2025. So it could be a while before S2 is out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom