John Clayton just said Pierre Thomas is questionable, probably third RB; Clancy questionable, too (1 Viewer)

NFLN said it was doubtful that he will play. No need in rushing the guy, as some has said already. We are fine with Bell and Bush.

Man, I wanted him for this game. That MCL he suffered in the first preseason game was obviously worse than what they've been reporting. Also, I wonder if his stitched up leg that was cut on his fence has anything to do with it. sorry if this has already been posted, but didn't see it.

Can't remember where I saw (or read) today, but it said that PT's injury typically had a 6 week recovery time... Go figure? (I think it was on ESPN)

I would have liked to have him for this game but we can get it done with Bush/Bell

If they keep PT inactive this game, I wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton active. He could spell Bell and get a chance against a strong run D.

If they keep PT inactive this game, I wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton active. He could spell Bell and get a chance against a strong run D.

I'm thinking the same thing, Hamilton runs a lot like Bell and could definitely
help keep him fresh, especially later in the game.

If Clancy can't go, wouldn't be surprised if Hargrove gets the start. They could move Grant or Smith inside and start McCray on the outside. I'd like to see what Hargrove could do as a starter. Grant and Smith were pretty much AWOL last week.
grant and smith were part of how well the d played last week . and a big part of stopping there running game

I'm thinking the same thing, Hamilton runs a lot like Bell and could definitely
help keep him fresh, especially later in the game.

Did Hamilton play ST at all during preseason? If he's activated I'm sure he'll be there. That might be a deciding factor.

Losing Clancy would be big. Hargrove would have to start and he's 285? Not the ideal guy you want to stop the run. PT inactive is no big deal though. I think he's pushing anyway because Bell is doing so good. I say play Hamilton in spots and to help close the game.

According to the Depth Chart Remi Ayodele is Clancy's backup. I would think he would be in on run downs with Hargrove going in on passing downs.

According to the Depth Chart Remi Ayodele is Clancy's backup. I would think he would be in on run downs with Hargrove going in on passing downs.

You beat me to it... Ayodele is another space eater, and he should do fine in Clancy's absence if he can't go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom