John Ross (1 Viewer)

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I just saw that the bungles are not picking up his option and I wondered what it would cost to maybe trade for him. He would be a great fit I think and last year was having a pretty good year until injured. But I guess that’s the knock at the same time. What do u guys think of him and him fitting in our offense this year and beyond brees

I just saw that the bungles are not picking up his option and I wondered what it would cost to maybe trade for him. He would be a great fit I think and last year was having a pretty good year until injured. But I guess that’s the knock at the same time. What do u guys think of him and him fitting in our offense this year and beyond brees

Dude is booty. Drafted way too early because he’s fast. He can’t stay healthy and he has Donte Stallworth hands. He’s also got a very limited route tree. I wouldn’t trade a 5th round pick for him

Yes!!!!
Excellent point!!!!

In fact, I won’t be happy until our WR corp is.....

Thomas
Sanders
Smith
Harris
Butler
Humphrey
Ross
Corey Davis
Julio
DHopkins
Edelman
OBJ
Lamb
Dez
ABrown
BMarshall
Coltson
Lance
Eric Martin
Wes Chandler
Landry
Ike Hilliard
Harvin
Randel-El
Zack Strief (eligible WR/OL)
Andre Reed
Abramowitz
Keith Poole
Ty in the Sky 😎
and TO

Even then, where do we go if they are all covered?

WHO’S OUR #29WR???????

Why isn’t Mickey taking this seriously???

Honestly. I’d inquire about trying to trade for Chris Godwin. The Bucs have too many weapons to utilize as it is, and we could pull a Tampa Bay and get their QB and one of their top receiving targets like they did with Brady and Gronkowski. They need O-line help, so I think we could package Warford and a 4th for Godwin. Or is that just the whiskey talking? 😆

Well, neither is John Ross.
I’m more inclined to stick with TQS. He’s got 2 years under his belt working with Drew, he’s made a couple of splash plays and we don’t have to spend anything to get him.
Other than Ross having a little more top end speed, they’re pretty similar.

He's nothing to me. Of the guys we have heard not getting their 5th year options picked up, the only one I would want is Fournette.

He was such a sweet kid growing up on South Fork. I'm not surprised he didn't live up to his full potential, given his parental situation.

Honestly. I’d inquire about trying to trade for Chris Godwin. The Bucs have too many weapons to utilize as it is, and we could pull a Tampa Bay and get their QB and one of their top receiving targets like they did with Brady and Gronkowski. They need O-line help, so I think we could package Warford and a 4th for Godwin. Or is that just the whiskey talking? 😆
There's no way Tampa would trade him to us. That dude is on his way to be one of the best receivers in the league

He may have had 1st RD cred, but Ross busted. He may be able to beat them in a controlled straight line race, but to me, the WRs we have on the roster are all better football players than him.

There's no way Tampa would trade him to us. That dude is on his way to be one of the best receivers in the league

Shhhhhh they don’t have to know that!!

To be fair, DeAndre Hopkins IS one of the best in the league and look what he got traded for.

If only Bill O’Brien could be coach of the Bucs!

Yes!!!!
Excellent point!!!!

In fact, I won’t be happy until our WR corp is.....

Thomas
Sanders
Smith
Harris
Butler
Humphrey
Ross
Corey Davis
Julio
DHopkins
Edelman
OBJ
Lamb
Dez
ABrown
BMarshall
Coltson
Lance
Eric Martin
Wes Chandler
Landry
Ike Hilliard
Harvin
Randel-El
Zack Strief (eligible WR/OL)
Andre Reed
Abramowitz
Keith Poole
Ty in the Sky 😎
and TO

Even then, where do we go if they are all covered?

WHO’S OUR #29WR???????

Why isn’t Mickey taking this seriously???

Yea, but you missspelt corpse

Unfortunately they wouldn't trade to a division rival. So our hope would be waiting for him in Free Agency.

Shhhhhh they don’t have to know that!!

To be fair, DeAndre Hopkins IS one of the best in the league and look what he got traded for.

If only Bill O’Brien could be coach of the Bucs!

Honestly still dumbfounded how we didn't think of trading a 2nd (2021) for Nuke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom