John sigler saying what underhill and tripplet should be saying. (1 Viewer)

Is he a reporter? Or does he run a site which aggregates other reporter’s information and adds his own opinion?
At this point does it really matter, is getting the scoop more important that integrity in objectively writing a piece on the realities of the saints horrible season, but they do absolutely nothing about it to correct it. Or about being sold on continuity, and seeing what that continuity looks like after this season with a better team than the season before. But I get it, they have to put food on the table.

At this point does it really matter, is getting the scoop more important that integrity in objectively writing a piece on the realities of the saints horrible season, but they do absolutely nothing about it to correct it. Or about being sold on continuity, and seeing what that continuity looks like after this season with a better team than the season before. But I get it, they have to put food on the table.
Did you listen to the latest pod with Underhill and Triplett?

Underhill makes his opinion known quite clearly.

Just cancel your membership if you're unhappy with their product.

Yep, scared to tell the truth because they’d rather lose integrity than scoops and money.

They are always toeing the company line with just a very subtle dislike, but they never ask the hard questions that should have been asked this season and off season. So, yep, scared.
Underhill is not scared. A lot of the chatter online on how the Saints are messing up is purely off emotions and not thinking things through. Underhill is more level-headed than a lot of the Saints content creators out here.
IMO

I suggest that maybe you don’t get it

Yep, scared to tell the truth because they’d rather lose integrity than scoops and money.

They are always toeing the company line with just a very subtle dislike, but they never ask the hard questions that should have been asked this season and off season. So, yep, scared.
Didn't Underhill do a one on one w jameis Winston about how he got screwed over. Seems like he's not afraid to run the organization the wrong way at all of that was the case.

Underhill rarely puts out opinion and tries to stick to the facts.
I heard Underhill’s last podcast, and he said he would be “shocked” if the Saints kept Carmichael, and that he wasn’t worried about it because he didn’t believe it could happen.

Well… it’s happened. The Saints decided to “keep doing what they’re doing”

…and what they’re doing is embarrassing themselves on offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom