John "the Professnerd" Clayton (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What is going on with Clayton...it seemed to me a couple of years ago, that he was in the Saints corner, but now he gives us no respect.

As a sidenote: the segment with Salisbury and Clayton is just really aggrivating to watch, with Clayton rolling his eyes and looking like he is going to cry when Salisbury calls him a name.

Hes a total idiot, IMO. Hes good with the inside info but his analyst just plain stinks.

Today on Mike and Mike they are discussing NFC playoff teams. He mentions every team under the sun, including the Falcons, Panthers, and Cowboys, except the Saints. Hes obviously feeling the heat as hes not 1-2 in his 0-5 prediction for the saints over this stretch of games.

probably a case of "once bitten, twice shy"

probably a case of "once bitten, twice shy"

Nah thats Sean Salisbury. John has never liked us and has always played favorites with certain teams.

Who cares? John Clayton sucks and should not be on sports TV. Maybe Bill Nye the Science guy or Mr. Wizard.

He gave the Saints love when Randy Muller was GM because of his ties with Seattle. That poor guy looks like he encountered some type of nuclear fallout.

Mr Wizard

Mr Wizard rocked when I was younger. I wondered what happened to him

Who cares what BEEKER from the Muppets has to say !!!

For that matter...........who cares what ANY of these so-called ANALysts have to say. I like it better when they pick AGAINST us and we prove them wrong. :)

Hey leave the guy alone!

Attachments

• clayton.jpg
    clayton.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 198
Let all the punduts keep putting the Saints down. The team feeds off of it. They were the pick over the Ravens and look what happened. I don't want any of the media drinking the koolaid. At least not yet.

who cares what he says, hes a nerd and a jock sniffer who has no buisness being an expert on any sport. Maybe chess or Dungeons and Dragons? ESPN has the worst sports media personnel in the history of recorded media. Salsbury did say Merril Hodge thought we were going to the super bowl though.

I actually like Clayton. But yeah, His lack of respect for the Saints is annoying. I don't really care though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom