John Wick 3 trailer out... (2 Viewers)

One thing disturbing about that trailer, you see his dog at the beginning of the trailer, and then it is gone... Do I have to deal with the emotions of another dog dying???

Not sure about that dog, but I kind of like the reverse circle of life thing.

Poor puppy is beaten to death. He gains a dog by killing everyone. Halle Berry's character has two German Shepards (or Malinois?) attacking the crap out of some guys. It's like..

John Wick 3: The dogs fight back.

I enjoy these because they are entertaining. I don't watch movies like this expecting award winners. Can't wait for this.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with a movie just being a popcorn movie.

"It wasn't just a puppy..."

John Wick vs Jason Bourne........who wins?
i don't know. i'd hold matt damon's dick if he wanted me to. keanu, i'd be too busy asking why johnny mnemonic was so terribly bad.

I saw it Friday morning at 10am. Was a good violent shoot em up type flick. The ending was odd since there has been no announcement about a 4th movie. Overall I really enjoyed it. I also went with a friend who was recently diagnosed as terminal with cancer. We both enjoy these movies so it was nice to see them with him. So there was a degree of sentimentalism going on.

Went with my son and we both loved it. The fight with the knives in the beginning is just amazing. The world building is expanded and of course the balletic violence is everything you expect from these movies. Oh and Haley Berry's dogs are awesome!

i'd hold matt damon's dick if he wanted me to.

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom