John Wick 5 (1 Viewer)

Didn't even know there was a 4. Haven't started 2 yet. 2 isn't streaming anywhere so I need to send my current blu-ray back to Netflix and get 2 in the rotation.

I think each movie gets better but some people think the first is the best. Don't listen to those other people. Find a way to watch the 2nd and then 3rd and you won't be disappointed.

when did the fourth come out?? edit: nevermind.. read the article.. filming together.

If you read the link I provided you would know that they are planning on filming the 4th and 5th back to back.

Yep, which is why I hadn't heard of 4 lol. Interesting that they're doing it that way. The movie business is changing pretty quickly these days. Interesting so see how it all looks post Covid.

Yep, which is why I hadn't heard of 4 lol. Interesting that they're doing it that way. The movie business is changing pretty quickly these days. Interesting so see how it all looks post Covid.

He was in the middle of filming The Matrix 4 with John Wick 4 coming after it and releasing next year but since the pandemic happened, that pushed those ideas back. Now we get a 4th and 5th Wick movie but it's later than we should've had them.

He was in the middle of filming The Matrix 4 with John Wick 4 coming after it and releasing next year but since the pandemic happened, that pushed those ideas back. Now we get a 4th and 5th Wick movie but it's later than we should've had them.

Yeah, I had forgotten he was gonna do Matrix 4...which i want to be hopeful about, but i ain't holding my breath, lol. JW 4 and 5 close together should be good though.

Yeah, I had forgotten he was gonna do Matrix 4...which i want to be hopeful about, but i ain't holding my breath, lol. JW 4 and 5 close together should be good though.

Didn't you admit to not seeing the 3rd and yet you don't have hope for the 4th?

Didn't even know there was a 4. Haven't started 2 yet. 2 isn't streaming anywhere so I need to send my current blu-ray back to Netflix and get 2 in the rotation.

John Wick movies are the popcorn movies popcorn movies watch. 2 and 3 are both great as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom