John Wick: Chapter 2 (1 Viewer)

For those like me who missed the first one and trust the people in this thread that say it was awesome...USA is airing it on January 12 at 7:15 PM CST (if memory serves).

That's nice, but it would be much better un-edited for TV and sans commercials.

It's 2.99$ to stream on several services. Google "watch john wick"...

This is a video of him weapons training while preparing for the role.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QnB07wnDJL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For those like me who missed the first one and trust the people in this thread that say it was awesome...USA is airing it on January 12 at 7:15 PM CST (if memory serves).

this is not a movie you watch on USA

To my knowledge, he does a lot of gun training. He competes in competitions like 3 gun from what I hear.

from IMDB

The story is loosely inspired by an incident in Texas involving former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, who wrote Lone Survivor, about his fireteam's ordeal during Operation Red Wings in Afghanistan in 2005. Luttrell was given a yellow labrador puppy, whom he named DASY, after the members of his fireteam. On April 1, 2009, at about 1:00 AM, Luttrell was awakened by a gunshot and saw four men drive away. DASY was dead in his yard from a gunshot wound. He armed himself with two 9mm Beretta pistols and chased the men through four counties in his truck until police apprehended them. They taunted Luttrell, threatened to kill him, and indicated no remorse for their actions. They were later sentenced for animal cruelty. Luttrell stated later, "I spared them because I've killed enough people already."

If you enjoy violence and killing, I highly recommend this movie. Story was a bit weak, acting was spotty (it is Keanu Reeves), it was basically two hours of asskickery and death.

It was basically the same as the first one. This is one of the few instances where that is a good thing. I loved the first one and loved the second one. Very good action movie.

Just watched it and it did not disappoint. The fight scenes whether gun, knife or hand are pretty freaking amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom