John Wick: Chapter 2 (1 Viewer)

GeauxWhoDats

Insert Clever Title Here
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on this. Caught this trailer for the new John Wick movie coming out in February 2017. Looks like a good shoot'em up action filled nothing else to do kinda movie. I enjoyed the first win. I will see this one as well.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nMqETeQrgqU" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I waited to see the first one until it was out on blu ray. I will be seeing the new one in theaters.

Baba Yaga is back.

Yeah im going to catch this one.

The scene where he answers the door after that huge fight sequence in his house and the cop lights are shining through the glass looks like it was plucked straight from a comic book.

It was a fun action movie, nothing too deep. The only moral of the story is don't screw with John Wick's dog.

Loved the first movie, can't wait for the 2nd.

I know Keanu gets a lot of flak for being Keanu but this role is perfect for him...

Like Constantine and Neo, it just works. I will be seeing this

I know Keanu gets a lot of flak for being Keanu but this role is perfect for him...

Like Constantine and Neo, it just works. I will be seeing this

Undeservedly. He makes great movies.

tumblr_lq1k7vXsXk1qey9s7.gif

For those like me who missed the first one and trust the people in this thread that say it was awesome...USA is airing it on January 12 at 7:15 PM CST (if memory serves).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom