johnathan casillas (1 Viewer)

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch many preseason games. Did he play special teams in the preseason?

ThisIsNewOrleans!

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Id like to see him get a shot on kickoffs.. He played during the preseason some and looked good (not sure if he played on ST or not but he did on defense).

bagouser

Reaction score
He seems a little undersized to start at OLB and according to several scouting reports, would get swallowed up by blockers at this level. I'd use him on cove teams tho......

NolaShaun

Reaction score
Bring him up from where? He's on the 53 man roster...

Yeah, he's on the 53 but was a game day inactive last week. I guess the original post is wanting him activated.

I'm sure the special teams is getting a close look in practice this week and changes will be made as needed. The Roby re-signing proves that already.

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I really wouldn't be surprised to see several players on ST's this week that we may not have seen before.

SaintLuke

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hard to have everybody active on Sunday. If JC is active, who becomes inactive. Injuries will come and he will get his chance to.

Overseas_Saint

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think Roby and Young will bolster the ST this week.

I think so too but who will be inactive if Roby is playing? Was Ortega active for the game whom we cut to make room for Roby? I didn't watch the game by the way.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i think it would be nice to bring him up to help tighten up the special teams

When did he prove to be a special teams demon? He would take up an active spot for special teams which means someone like Evans, Mitchell or Dunbar, who are good special teamers and currently better backup LBs than Casillas would be inactive. What sense would that make?

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think so too but who will be inactive if Roby is playing? Was Ortega active for the game whom we cut to make room for Roby? I didn't watch the game by the way.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Ortega was the third TE behind Shock and D Thomas.

OP
earl_con_queso504
Reaction score
When did he prove to be a special teams demon? He would take up an active spot for special teams which means someone like Evans, Mitchell or Dunbar, who are good special teamers and currently better backup LBs than Casillas would be inactive. What sense would that make?
he is fast and can hit, those guys u named aint st studs either they let returner meet them rather than the other way around, now i must say usama young makes plays he gets to return man tries to knock his head off or strip the ball

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom