Johnny Depp Defamation trial against Amber Heard (1 Viewer)

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

The court then heard a recording of Heard and Depp arguing in which she admits to starting "a physical fight" with the actor.

"I didn't punch you... I was hitting you, it was not punching you. You didn't get punched, you got hit... I did not f****** deck you, I f****** was hitting you," the actress can be heard saying. "But you're fine, I did not hurt you... you're a f****** baby. You are such a baby, grow the f*** up, Johnny."

Umm...what? What is the distinction being made? How is it relevant?

Last edited:
I tend to watch Sky News Live on Youtube. I play it on a smart TV while I'm working. For those not aware, Sky News is based in England. I've found it odd that Sky News will show a lot of the live courtroom testimony in this case. Neither Depp, nor Heard are from the UK so I'm at a loss on why there's so much interest in it from them. :shrug:

I believe this will bring to light how some women can really mentally, and physically, abuse their male partner.
Men have it instilled into them to not retaliate in kind. Often stuck in toxic relationships because they are afraid of how they will be perceived if they try to tell their side of a similar story in a similar situation, so they simmer for years waiting for "an out" that will allow them to save face with friends/family.

I believe this will bring to light how some women can really mentally, and physically, abuse their male partner.
Men have it instilled into them to not retaliate in kind. Often stuck in toxic relationships because they are afraid of how they will be perceived if they try to tell their side of a similar story in a similar situation, so they simmer for years waiting for "an out" that will allow them to save face with friends/family.
This is a really good post.

I found extremely odd that Don Lemon, of all people, was chastising Depp for his testimony claiming that Depp was embarrassing himself.

I tend to watch Sky News Live on Youtube. I play it on a smart TV while I'm working. For those not aware, Sky News is based in England. I've found it odd that Sky News will show a lot of the live courtroom testimony in this case. Neither Depp, nor Heard are from the UK so I'm at a loss on why there's so much interest in it from them. :shrug:
Depp lived in the UK when he was with Kate Moss...

Don't know how I knew this, but I do...

Side note: those two deserve each other, narcissistic crazy ***** with a narcissistic ****.

They're two of Hollywood's finest attention seeking whores.

Side note: those two deserve each other, narcissistic crazy ***** with a narcissistic ****.
Hmmm, maybe that's why. Between the Depp/Heard case, and the Boris Johnson party-gate and calls for his resignation, it's been interesting watching Sky News this week.

They're two of Hollywood's finest attention seeking whores.
Other than the case, what has Depp be doing that is attention seeking?

There are levels, but this is the kind of toxic relationship that deserves the ire directed towards Will and Jada.

Depp is a longtime addict, they're physically fighting on planes, she put poo in their bed and tried to start a fight so she could record it.

You wanna talk about somebody being a mad, toxic, 'gold digger' trying to 'emasculate' her man. Looks like Amber is your girl.

Wanna declare someone mentally unstable. Depp is your guy. "I hope her rotting corpse is decomposing in a trunk" "Let's drown her before we burn her." "I will [screw] her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she's dead."

She cut his finger and he starts writing on the walls with the bloody stump. She put a cigarette out on his face...

They make entanglements and slaps seem like child's play.

Hmmm, maybe that's why. Between the Depp/Heard case, and the Boris Johnson party-gate and calls for his resignation, it's been interesting watching Sky News this week.

There was a prior defamation suit between Depp and the Sun newspaper in London (IIRC) referencing Heard's article. It was big news over there, with lots of UK coverage, so the interest may be a piggyback on that coverage.

Newsweek said:
"Depp sued The Sun for referring to him as a "wife-beater," prompting a high-profile trial at the U.K.'s Royal Courts of Justice in London, where a host of salacious allegations were made by the actor and his former wife."

Last edited:
I found extremely odd that Don Lemon, of all people, was chastising Depp for his testimony claiming that Depp was embarrassing himself.
Did you really?
Other than the case, what has Depp be doing that is attention seeking?
total attention garden tool

I saw a docuseries on people who were facing serious jail time for various offenses & sort of highlighted the "will you accept a plea deal or fight for your innocence" part of it.

One episode was focused on a guy who killed his wife. I don't think he ever tried to say he didn't do it but his claim was that it was in self-defense. He claimed that his wife was abusing him & he was afraid for their toddler.

So basically his case was would he take the plea deal or would he take a chance with a jury acquitting him altogether.

He ended up having hidden video footage of her abusing him, going after him with a hammer & threatening him. She was really psycho. I can't remember if he ended up having to serve a light sentence or being acquitted but had he not had the video footage, he would probably be serving life. He was a big dude and she was a pretty average sized woman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom