Johnny Depp Defamation trial against Amber Heard (1 Viewer)

I can’t believe the guy I watch in movies is the same guy on the stand. The one clip I heard while driving to Florida last week he even said he can memorize lines but can’t speak off the cuff, or something to that effect.

Trial in a defamation case just seems so stupid. If it’s unclear enough to require trial it’s just gonna be ugly with no winners no matter the outcome. Pure ego - this lawsuit and trial are only more of this same toxic behavior.

Yeah, this really seems to be more about trying to get revenge from Depp's perspective and she probably likes it because she can try to hurt him more. The entire thing is the definition of a toxic relationship. Depp certainly doesn't need the money from any suit and the only reason to do this is to try to get revenge and all the while is only hurting himself more.

Yeah, this really seems to be more about trying to get revenge from Depp's perspective and she probably likes it because she can try to hurt him more. The entire thing is the definition of a toxic relationship. Depp certainly doesn't need the money from any suit and the only reason to do this is to try to get revenge and all the while is only hurting himself more.
He apparently spends a boatload of money so he may really need it.

I don't think it got mentioned in here but the makeup brand that Heard said she used to cover up bruises was proven to be a straight up lie. The brand said that the one she mentioned didn't even exist until after they got divorced.

And the lesson here my friends is this…..
In divorce:You lose badly, the person you used to love loses badly….lawyers win and get rich.
If you’re going to poop all over each other (literally or metaphorically) do it in private then settle in a coffee shop and get to keep your dignity and some of your money.

I can’t believe the guy I watch in movies is the same guy on the stand. The one clip I heard while driving to Florida last week he even said he can memorize lines but can’t speak off the cuff, or something to that effect.

I'd believe this

On a recent episode of Uncensored Raven Symone basically said that her memory is atrocious which she attributes to being a child actor and her whole world was learning her lines, cues, marks just long enough to deliver then memorize something else, wash, rinse and repeat for years

I haven't been keeping up with this trial but I watched (or tried to watch) some of Heard's testimony. Wow. Performance of a lifetime.

I Googled to see if anyone made note of the different way they listened while the other was on the stand, but the first thing that came up was a picture of what I'm assuming is the bed poo. I'm just going to leave it alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom