Johnny Football-amazing stuff (1 Viewer)

These guys get really excited over crap I used to do with my driveway bball goal when I was 12.

Drew vs a world class archer? Never heard of it. Tell me more.

Drew is more accurate than a world class archer according to sports science.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tVoqA-LKGb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The absolute BEST part, IMHO, is the FUN they are having doing it all! If I'm picking a player, I WANT a PLAYER who has that much fun playing the game of football while in college. Once he hits the Pros well you get a little more serious like DREW BREES if you truly YEARN to be GREAT but the beginnings need to have that FUN and FLAIR and sheer JOY of The GAME!

I'm picking Johnny as OUR SAINTS next QB with two years under DREW BREES to season him up and then the reigns go over to JM!

Gotta love the excitement those kids have from Dude Perfect to Manzeil, there is no doubt they are having a BLAST!

You hit johnny football once, just right, and I believe he will fold his tent and not want to play football, the same with colin k just wait:9:

The absolute BEST part, IMHO, is the FUN they are having doing it all! If I'm picking a player, I WANT a PLAYER who has that much fun playing the game of football while in college. Once he hits the Pros well you get a little more serious like DREW BREES if you truly YEARN to be GREAT but the beginnings need to have that FUN and FLAIR and sheer JOY of The GAME!

I'm picking Johnny as OUR SAINTS next QB with two years under DREW BREES to season him up and then the reigns go over to JM!

Gotta love the excitement those kids have from Dude Perfect to Manzeil, there is no doubt they are having a BLAST!

He's likely going in the top 5 and number 1 overall. It's still 2-3 years away but I doubt we get a shot at him as long as we have Drew under center. Drew will probably play for another 4-7 years so it doesn't work out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom