Jonas Brothers traumatized by mom's full frontal nudity? (1 Viewer)

They need a nice fire crotch to knock some sense into them. They have one of the greatest access to tail ever presented to teenage boys and they are blowing it. They should take advantage, because they aren't like Tebow. They are donut holes, people will start to wonder if they are gay really soon, if not already.

Yeah, I remember all those years when Brittney Spears remained a virgin when she could have been sleeping around with all kinds of men.

i can't decide which is gayer-- the one on the left, or the one on the right.

anyone who thinks either one has ANY interest in girls is either blind or extremely naive.

The one on the right (Kevin) is engaged (or maybe even married by now). Why do people hate on successful people who aren't the typical thug trash like most of the performers?

Because they suck.

That's BS. 31 is not their target market. They are very talented and the teenagers love them. I like the fact that my teenager looks up to them and Taylor Swift rather than 95% of the trash out there.

That's BS. 31 is not their target market. They are very talented and the teenagers love them. I like the fact that my teenager looks up to them and Taylor Swift rather than 95% of the trash out there.

You're probably right, but it's a lot of fun to bash them.

I bet they tuned in because they thought "Hung" was something completely different.

The one on the right (Kevin) is engaged (or maybe even married by now). Why do people hate on successful people who aren't the typical thug trash like most of the performers?

She's manlier than he is.

Attachments

• jonas.jpg
    jonas.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 251
These guys are the spawn of Satan. I am 100% serious. If you have children who look up to these Mickey Mouse manufactured idiots you need to drink gas and smoke a cigarette.

These guys are put on tv because there is a market for it. These brothers are the anti-man and dress like they do not because they like it. It is because people want to start some fashion trends and make money.

This is how i feel.
Warning language.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gDW_Hj2K0wo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gDW_Hj2K0wo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i can't decide which is gayer-- the one on the left, or the one on the right.

anyone who thinks either one has ANY interest in girls is either blind or extremely naive.

You realize if we keep using the word gay for a derogatory term we will never be able to get over the intolerance for it as a society.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom