Jonas Brothers traumatized by mom's full frontal nudity? (1 Viewer)

survey_says2.jpg

again, i wasn't making fun of them-- you must have some type of weird insecurity to think that saying someone is gay = insult.

it was merely an observation; as always, i tried to inject a little humor as well, which may or may not work-- as usual.

lmao at the Family Feud pic.

The mom looks like she lost some weight. She is the oldest 238 year old ever but i would make sure she would be sassy-fied.

Not that he needs it, but I thought I'd defend MBS's post here. He never, ever said that the Jonas Brothers being gay would be a bad thing or a reason to bash them. He merely said he thinks one or more maybe gay. Totally different, IMO. I'm sure we all have co-workers, friends or relatives we think maybe gay and that doesn't equate to hating them. It's really just an observation. The Jonas Bros would be horrible if they were gay, straight, bi or quadrasexual. Their sexuality and musical abilties or talent are two different topics.
I don't know diddly about the Jonas brothers and didn't bother to research because I'm probably not gonna care. I did, however, go look up quadrasexual - just to make sure I wasn't missing anything really good.

Eeeeeewww, BTW

What is with these stupid skinny jeans for guys? When did this become a good idea? And pointy shoes? You can be fashionable and still have a pair, you know. George Clooney and Brad Pitt don't wear skinny jeans. I guess the only way to be "hip" and "cool" and "chic" these days is to wear your teen sister's ensemble.

In defense of Intense's post, it may have not been used as a derogatory comment. It most likely was made in jest. Hell, it was probably made strictly as a comparison assuming one of them was actually gay.

However, more often than not, the comment that something "is gay" or rather "is teh ghey" is often used as a derogatory comment. I know, I have certainly said it before, not because I was bashing the gay community, but rather in our modern lexicon, when something sucks it is considered "gay" (i.e. Man those refs were gay, every call went against us.)

Again, this post isn't pointing fingers at MBS or anyone else, it is just something to be mindful about. I have family members who are gay and they are the one's who pointed this out to me. I had not realized I was using it negatively.

So with that being said... landing strip ehh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom