Saints Jonathan Vilma appreciation (1 Viewer)

xardoz

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Slow news day...

I was watching the 2009 Superbowl and the Colts drive at 1:14:00-1:15:00. Vilma is amazing that drive. The 3rd and 11 play he called and even was in position for an interception. He backpedaled, flipped and had position on Austin Collie. AMAZING linebacker play. That would be a great play by a CB.

The I looked at many of his plays throughout his career. He was a complete linebacker.
In his after-football life, I still enjoy him. When he does analysis, he is well spoken and does not get that all-in-your face acting going on that I see several analysts get into.

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
Vilma is the goat. We’ve been looking for a MLB and field general since he left imagine if we can put that talent next to Davis 🤤🤤

B_doggman47

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yes Vima was one of the greatest LB to play for the Saints. Very talented, smart and athletic. I wish we had another one just like him manning the middle. I hope whoever plays the MLB spot this season, that the light comes on and he can play in the mold of Vilma & Mills.

Koketsu_Sama

All-Pro
Reaction score
every so often, we get a Linebacker wearing a Dome Patrol number and he does right by that number. Vilma did right by Sam Mills and Davis is doing right by Swilling. I wonder if we will ever get a 57

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom