Jonathon Williams (1 Viewer)

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I know he didn’t get to play until deep into the 4th against 3rd and 4th stringers, but I really liked the way he ran the ball. He ran very hard and quick to the hole. No hesitation in his game. It’s only the first preseason game, but I’m hoping the RB’s are Ingram, Kamara, Scott, and Williams.

Agree. I’d like to see Scott and Williams play earlier in the game. We know what West and Vereen are.

It's gonna be hard to stash either of those guys on the PS.

Guy has some vision and yes he was in there going against erd and 4th stringers but so we're west and veeren and neither really showed much

Is he good at blocking in the pass game? Running is only part of a runningback's duties. Don't want him to get Drew killed.

Williams was tremendous, as I thought he would be. I hope he maintains this run domination as he moves up in level of play against 1st and second stringers.

I would like to see him play a preseason game with the 2nd string.

Williams looked quicker and stronger than the others. I think he gets promoted next week.

He and Alex Collins are good at making the d miss in the hole. Lots of wiggle and strength in small space. Williams can run, not a blazer but he always had the 1-20 yd burst at AR. Him vs Collins was an ongoing debate. Will bet Alex leads Baltimore in rushing again and maybe the NFL in ypc. Williams is equal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom