Jones named starter for NYG. could we trade for Eli Manning? (1 Viewer)

I'm actually thinking that if we pull the trigger on this, Eli and Archie could talk Peyton into returning and being backup. They would all be home after all. Can you imagine the plays with Eli, Peyton and Hill all on the field at one time that Sean could draw up. Make it happen Archie!
Ok, just hear me out on this.

Release Taysom, and bring in Peyton, Eli, AND ARCHIE as QB backups. It would be like The Partridge Family, but with football.

Defenses would never know which Manning they were going to get. Though, in truth, they would probably be hoping for Archie.

I don't even need to wait for feedback to know what a phenomenal idea this is. Sending e-mail to front office now.

Exactly. He's 1 of the franchises best. But that won't keep his detractors from throwing crap on his name 14 yrs later

Funny: during the playoff run, I remember some people would say Brooks' smile reminded them of Magic Johnson's smile. When things started to go sour, they started complaining about the smiling :hihi:

Why settle for Eli? Let's give Peyton a call. I'm sure he'd be interested in adding to that TD total. Heck maybe even make a run at getting his yards title back too. :lol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom