Jones or Mingo? (1 Viewer)

WhoDatfolife

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
If Jones and Mingo are still there at our pick which one would you choose? In my opinion I would get jones, tell me what you think!

I hope we get that choice, but I think both will be gone, but the spine thing and combine might help jones fall to us

Jones. But the only way I see us getting him is if we trade up. But we shouldn't there will be other good pass rushers where we pick.

Mingo has the higher ceiling. Jones is game ready right now.

Tough choice.

I'd love to have either guy, but my pick would be Mingo.

The anti-LSU crowd isn't gonna agree, but I think Mingo may end up being the star player of this draft.

The guy is super skinny for his body frame. He'll be able to put on a ton of weight after he goes pro and still be athletic.
Plus, after he runs an absurd 40 time (remember he ran Lamichael James down), he's gonna be a hot name on everybody's board. I could totally see him as a top 5 pick.

If, somehow, he's still there at (?15), the Saints HAVE to draft him.

I like the potential with Mingo because he doesn't have the spine/work ethic question marks that Jones has.

I think that with better coaching, Mingo could be at D. Ware's level. He just wasn't utilized or developed properly at LSU to produce the way Jones did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom