Jono Barnes (1 Viewer)

I never got the grass isn't greener line. Nobody ever expected that. Brees and Payton wasn't going to beat father time. This is what happened... Father time pushed them out and they looked either burnt out or broken down.

Acknowledging those things aren't trashing them. It is what it is. It's not a crime to be hopeful for the future.

It's a one way road. You can't stop time and not a lot of people were happy with DA hire, but what else you supposed to do? Whine and cry every single day? Sounds like a pretty miserable existence. I would rather be positive and hopeful instead of just moving on till the Saints become relevant again...

Rant went to the refs today

Some people do, I'm just past that stage.
As a person who takes great joy in basking in the tears of defeated enemies, I don't cry or rage in a loss...except for the NoCall game. I was P'Oed. But just a regular season L? I'm good, we'll catch them next time

As a person who takes great joy in basking in the tears of defeated enemies, I don't cry or rage in a loss...except for the NoCall game. I was P'Oed. But just a regular season L? I'm good, we'll catch them next time
It still rubs me wrong but I'm not going to be in a bad mood like I use to be. It's just a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom