Jose 'Grand Theft' Alvarado had himself a DAY... (1 Viewer)

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I mean how can you not like the guy? He brings incredible energy, has almost nightly steal highlights, and yes, he can shoot! My favorite PG since Chris Paul left.

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

What an awesome game it was to watch. Jose was on fire!

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
4eii1su8cqo81.jpg

FM4mfypXIAQMFf8.jpg:large

1651447703398.jpg

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's so cool cos knowing what Willie Green is trying to do, you know that Jose isn't lucky to be here, he DESERVES to be here. I'm not even sure he's aware of himself jumping up in the air celebrating each great shot. I think it's just that his body needs to expend some of his extra energy.

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's so cool cos knowing what Willie Green is trying to do, you know that Jose isn't lucky to be here, he DESERVES to be here. I'm not even sure he's aware of himself jumping up in the air celebrating each great shot. I think it's just that his body needs to expend some of his extra energy.
GTA is a dawg in the best sense of the word. Attitude and work ethic are off the charts.

I wasn't familiar with Willie Green when his hiring was announced, but the more I read about him (and the way CP3 spoke about him), the more I thought we had made a great hire. The chemistry is great....these guys appear to love playing together

Look at Naji Marshall....he gets a lot of grief from fans but he really is having a solid season so far. It seems like he has been around for a long time but this is only his third season. Despite the fact that his numbers have generally improved across the board from previous seasons, he is the type of player that stats won't show his contributions.

OP
OP
nolaspe

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta love this kid...

CoolBrees

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So clue me in here.

I watched the game last night and the game in December (I have caught maybe one other Pels game).

Does Alvarado play off the bench for a reason? I see he gets starters minutes but I don’t see why Murphy starts in front of him. Maybe it is a tempo thing?

CJ is an absolute liability on defense so last night Murray was guarded by Murphy - and had his way. Only when JA was in did the Nugget’s pnr get blown up. Murray was seeing ghosts in the 4th. He had like 4 straight unforced turnovers in the last five minutes. I have never seen Jamal do that before even as a rookie.

it just seems your defense is so much more disruptive with him in.

Does he play the 6th man because he is comfortable in that role? Maybe my sample size is too small?

Finally, what is his contract like?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom