Jose 'Grand Theft' Alvarado had himself a DAY... (1 Viewer)

So clue me in here.

I watched the game last night and the game in December (I have caught maybe one other Pels game).

Does Alvarado play off the bench for a reason? I see he gets starters minutes but I don’t see why Murphy starts in front of him. Maybe it is a tempo thing?

CJ is an absolute liability on defense so last night Murray was guarded by Murphy - and had his way. Only when JA was in did the Nugget’s pnr get blown up. Murray was seeing ghosts in the 4th. He had like 4 straight unforced turnovers in the last five minutes. I have never seen Jamal do that before even as a rookie.

it just seems your defense is so much more disruptive with him in.

Does he play the 6th man because he is comfortable in that role? Maybe my sample size is too small?

Finally, what is his contract like?

So clue me in here.

I watched the game last night and the game in December (I have caught maybe one other Pels game).

Does Alvarado play off the bench for a reason? I see he gets starters minutes but I don’t see why Murphy starts in front of him. Maybe it is a tempo thing?

CJ is an absolute liability on defense so last night Murray was guarded by Murphy - and had his way. Only when JA was in did the Nugget’s pnr get blown up. Murray was seeing ghosts in the 4th. He had like 4 straight unforced turnovers in the last five minutes. I have never seen Jamal do that before even as a rookie.

it just seems your defense is so much more disruptive with him in.

Does he play the 6th man because he is comfortable in that role? Maybe my sample size is too small?

Finally, what is his contract like?
His contract is very small as he was undrafted
You can't compare JA to Murphy since they play different positions and have different roles on offense. CJ's value extends to his leadership as well.
What it comes down to is that any team missing their best two players is going to have trouble and beating the better teams like that is more of a fluke. Plus Herb has been hurt as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom