Jose 'Grand Theft' Alvarado had himself a DAY... (1 Viewer)

Yeah I mean how can you not like the guy? He brings incredible energy, has almost nightly steal highlights, and yes, he can shoot! My favorite PG since Chris Paul left.

What an awesome game it was to watch. Jose was on fire!

4eii1su8cqo81.jpg

FM4mfypXIAQMFf8.jpg:large

1651447703398.jpg

It's so cool cos knowing what Willie Green is trying to do, you know that Jose isn't lucky to be here, he DESERVES to be here. I'm not even sure he's aware of himself jumping up in the air celebrating each great shot. I think it's just that his body needs to expend some of his extra energy.

It's so cool cos knowing what Willie Green is trying to do, you know that Jose isn't lucky to be here, he DESERVES to be here. I'm not even sure he's aware of himself jumping up in the air celebrating each great shot. I think it's just that his body needs to expend some of his extra energy.
GTA is a dawg in the best sense of the word. Attitude and work ethic are off the charts.

I wasn't familiar with Willie Green when his hiring was announced, but the more I read about him (and the way CP3 spoke about him), the more I thought we had made a great hire. The chemistry is great....these guys appear to love playing together

Look at Naji Marshall....he gets a lot of grief from fans but he really is having a solid season so far. It seems like he has been around for a long time but this is only his third season. Despite the fact that his numbers have generally improved across the board from previous seasons, he is the type of player that stats won't show his contributions.

Gotta love this kid...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom