Josh Allen is going to destroy us!! (1 Viewer)

I think DA knows how to play this. The key to the game seems to be do what Indy did and confuse Alan and make him check it down. It is not enough to just play him two safety high. You have to have the safeties drift back and forth. When ever he looks up from the snap, he sees something different form his pre snap read. I think we can do that very well. We will need to bait Alan into turnovers to win this game.

Is he playing? I dreamt he wasn't playing. lol

I think DA knows how to play this. The key to the game seems to be do what Indy did and confuse Alan and make him check it down. It is not enough to just play him two safety high. You have to have the safeties drift back and forth. When ever he looks up from the snap, he sees something different form his pre snap read. I think we can do that very well. We will need to bait Alan into turnovers to win this game.
I hope we see a lot of 2 deep zone tonight. If Allen catches us in man,he's a threat to break off a long run. The Bills running
game outside of Allen doesn't scare anyone. I wish Kamara were healthy. The Bills D-line is built to rush the passer,not stop
the run. Kamara would have had a big game in my opinion.

Can we stop this pls... The voodoo magic is vaporware now
I think they only work when our opponent plays someone else the next week. I.e Ryan and Tannehill have proceeded to stink after playing the Saints. This week Philly will lay an egg after playing the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom