N/S Josh Gordon signing with Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Dude... we got weed in New Orleans too! Good weed from what I hear!

In all seriousness. I'm sure he's not "what he was"... but we do need help at WR.

I wonder if he'll last more than 4 games before being suspended again

When was the last time he did anything of substance in the NFL?

Not "did any substance," but "did anything of substance."

I thought he was under contract in Seattle?

We definitely couldā€™ve took a flier on him on the practice squad. But he has a chance to be a WR2 with Mahomes in KC for a whole season, if he lasts, instead of being in a rotation with Callaway and Stills as the 4th or 5th receiver when Thomas is back.

man i wished N.O took a flyer on him. He might or might not have worked out but that would have been a nice luxury to have if he did
It takes the Saints a whole year to teach a receiver all the complications of our ball control, 20 pass per game offense. It would not have been worth it for us because Gordon would already be suspended again before Coach "trusted him enough," but now he will go to KC and they will quickly put together a package for him so he can contribute.

It takes the Saints a whole year to teach a receiver all the complications of our ball control, 20 pass per game offense. It would not have been worth it for us because Gordon would already be suspended again before Coach "trusted him enough," but now he will go to KC and they will quickly put together a package for him so he can contribute.
Makes sense now, there is too much for any new incoming reciever to learn in a short period of time. This year and perhaps maybe next would have served as a redshirt period for Gordon

He'd have been better than anything we put on the field at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom