Josh Gordon will apply.... for reinstatement (Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

I'm actually good with the WRs we got now. Adding Sanders did the trick for me. With a great receiving RB and at least one very good receiving TE... I'm not concerned about having high level WR3, WR4, and WR5. We've done a LOT with less weapons than we have now. In fact, I'll say we're loaded.

But hey... I'm for bringing any cheap talent in for camp and letting the bottom of the roster battle it out.

That and surround him with quality locker room guys to help him straighten his life out. He’s pretty much out of chances, IF he still has a chance. Could be the difference for him.

He's been in quality locker rooms before and is still a knothead so what makes you think the Saints have the magic formula that can help this guy straighten his life out?

The Saints need to stay as far away from this clown as possible!!

This is the 6 receivers I’m hoping we see make the 53 next year. You could include Taysom Hill in with these guys as well.

Michael Thomas - the top receiver in all of football. He’s always open and catches everything thrown his way. Pure BEAST!

Emmanuel Sanders - a really good #2 who we have had our eyes on for quite sometime. I thought we would trade for him last year, but now we got him without giving anything up. Huge upgrade to Ted Ginn. A little up in age, but he sure looked good with the 49ers last year. He has a chance to be the best #2 receiver Drew Brees has had here in NOLA IMO

Tre’Quan Smith - he has the talent to be a really good #3 receiver. He just needs to stay healthy and get some consistency going. This is a make or break year for him. He has shown glimpses of being a possible legit #2 guy, but we just need him to be the #3.

Deonte Harris - our speedster who hopefully can be a poor man’s Tyreek Hill. He had the one big play in the playoff game and I wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up being Taysom Hill’s go to receiver since he has the arm to throw it deep. I’m hoping we see this little guy a lot more on offense this year.

Emmanuel Butler - a Marques Colston type of possession receiver in that he’s a big target that doesn’t have blazing speed. He just needs to be a good route runner and catch everything thrown his way

Marquez Callaway - a good all around talent at receiver. Has the speed and size one would look for at the position. I’m hoping he can make the team and contribute this year. He will be giving a shot to make this roster and I hope he makes the best of it

He's been in quality locker rooms before and is still a knothead so what makes you think the Saints have the magic formula that can help this guy straighten his life out?

The Saints need to stay as far away from this clown as possible!!
Disfunctional Browns locker room ✔️
Slimy Patriots locker room that puts winning above any player✔️
Seahawks locker room, decent, but not the most quality✔️.

Don’t need a magic formula. Just a quality locker room that you mentioned that he has yet to actually have. Btw, do you think everyone that suffers from addiction a clown?

Disfunctional Browns locker room ✔
Slimy Patriots locker room that puts winning above any player✔
Seahawks locker room, decent, but not the most quality✔.

Don’t need a magic formula. Just a quality locker room that you mentioned that he has yet to actually have. Btw, do you think everyone that suffers from addiction a clown?

Actually no I don't think that everyone suffering from addiction is a clown but this guy plays a game that pays him more $ than he could ever make in his wildest dreams and has had repeated chances to get clean but his big shoes and funny nose keep getting in the way............………….so yes that does qualify him of being a clown!!

Teams have repeatedly tried to help this guy with the best facilities and resources and medical personel that money can provide and he still can't get right.

tenor.gif

Disfunctional Browns locker room ✔
Slimy Patriots locker room that puts winning above any player✔
Seahawks locker room, decent, but not the most quality✔.

Most addicts go through years of counseling to work through it. No locker room is not going to solve someone's addiction issues. No matter how strong it my be. .

Man I cant understand people. Is winning that important?

Sign him, but if he fails a drug test he has to pay back every dime.

I’d sign Josh Gordon in a heart beat he hasn’t had any injuries that can derail his skill set plus he’s still young . His problem was work ethic and dedication he felt as though in my eyes talent alone was good enough with the Patriots tied with The offense fall off.
Gordon with Sanders and Mike T Payton, Curtis Johnson and Brees yeah I’m thinking we can get a better version of his rookie year.
Only thing holding Gordon back like Smith and Brown are themselves . Smith was a top 5 Passrusher until he lost sight , Brown top 3 Receiver , Gordon arguably was being named the best receiver in football the talents there it’s if they really want it

The guy can’t keep his hand out of the cookie jar.
He can’t be counted on even to be a #5 WR

I think when the Patriots was their hands, its the kiss of death.

I also think that we got stung with the AB situation last year and don't want a repeat.

I also think its time for Gordon to stop worrying about football; he has more important issues. His career was somewhat tragic and he needs to make sure his life doesn't end that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom