Josh Gordon will apply.... for reinstatement (Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

Josh Gordan could play in the NFL another eight or nine years if the NFL ever decided that smoking weed is okay.
Whoeever said or what makes you so sure that weed was the only thing he was seriously addicted to or that he hadn't experimented with cocaine, crystal meth, methamphetamines, even over-the-counter prescription drugs.

I don't think he'll be much of a factor.
I disagree. Adding Gordon to DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett on three WR sets will be a major challenge for any team's DBs. Who are they going to double?

Seattle's offense is already ranked #6 overall based on total yards, #3 overall on points/game, and #4 overall in DVOA... I'd say their offense will only get better with the addition of Gordon... coupled with the recent return of Chris Carson and potential return of Rashaad Penny from the PUP list.

Gordon, Metcalf, Lockett, Carson, Carlos Hyde and Penny are some VERY nice weapons for Wilson to work with.

Gordon will have two regular season games against NFCW opponents (Rams and Niners) to assimilate into Seattle's offense before the Playoffs start.

Yep N.O gotta sign him. I sure don't want him falling into the hands of the 49ers or Seahawks. Taking him away from rivals and signing him, makes the Saints stronger and them weaker.

Yup! Get him as cheaply as we can and only use him if he manages to develop chemistry with who ever is our QB at that point.

Yup! Get him as cheaply as we can and only use him if he manages to develop chemistry with who ever is our QB at that point.
Doubt he's seeing the NFL again.

Just send Cheech and Chong to recruit him, then have him watch Reefer Madness before we sign him.

Just send Cheech and Chong to recruit him, then have him watch Reefer Madness before we sign him.

Eh, I like you based on our previous interactions so I'll try to be respectful. This dude might just be a 420blazeit st0ner 4 the agez but, as others have pointed out in previous threads about him, he might legitimately have a drug addiction issue which could be something well past a simple will power issue. We don't know the guy and none of our bills do or don't get paid based on what he does so it's not very becoming to just sheet on a guy whose situation we're nearly entirely in the dark about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom